A New Low for StangMode

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 06 mustang drift car
I didn’t watch the entire video, but I appreciate it in that is shows all these idiots that paid over sticker that the secondary market will not be kind when/if they go to trade in or sell. They offered him $65k btw incase anyone didn’t catch it.
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
You’ve got to be kidding. If he wanted a true value he would have rolled in to a Ford dealership in his area. They would have given him msrp in a heart beat. They would have it sold before they did the paperwork. Carmax’s bs of we’ll buy your car is little more then a marketing gimmick. The idea that these cars will be had any where for a deal any time soon is a pipe dream. That’s not to be taken you can’t find one at msrp if you get lucky.

I didn’t watch the entire video, but I appreciate it in that is shows all these idiots that paid over sticker that the secondary market will not be kind when/if they go to trade in or sell. They offered him $65k btw incase anyone didn’t catch it.

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 06 mustang drift car
You’ve got to be kidding. If he wanted a true value he would have rolled in to a Ford dealership in his area. They would have given him msrp in a heart beat. They would have it sold before they did the paperwork. Carmax’s bs of we’ll buy your car is little more then a marketing gimmick. The idea that these cars will be had any where for a deal any time soon is a pipe dream. That’s not to be taken you can’t find one at msrp if you get lucky.
Yeah I doubt that.

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
Thank you! Didn't want to watch.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I am thinking of selling my 2013 GT500. What is the best source for determining the value of a used car?

Sponsored

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
He took it to CARMAX. PLEASE Don’t WATCH.

I can’t believe he made this video.

Stupid CARMAX videos are for peasants.

StangMode, you are better than this.

This is soooo dumb. Stupid. Junk. Trash. Garbage.
And yet you created a thread and linked the video lol

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
I am thinking of selling my 2013 GT500. What is the best source for determining the value of a used car?
I start with the kbb.com private party seller value and try to negotiate up from there. I do take it to carmax first to get the ripoff bottom dollar number too. That's always a good thing to know.

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
I remember when this guy started his channel when he had the EcoBoost and you could tell he never turned a wrench in his life but now because of idiot tube he’s an expert on mustang lol.

Please don’t post anymore of this garbage on here especially linking to his channel it’s all clickbait anyways.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
i took my 500 to koons ford in sterlign va for something, they offered me 10k over msrp on the spot for it, used and 300 miles..

same dealer thats asking 155k for the cftp though

Sponsored

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I start with the kbb.com private party seller value and try to negotiate up from there. I do take it to carmax first to get the ripoff bottom dollar number too. That's always a good thing to know.
I have taken 2 cars to Carmax over the years. First was a sure rip off price. Especially, since I made sure they had the exact car/model/trim/mileage on the lot. They offered me 2500 for the same car they had on lot for $9K. I sold to college kid for 5500.
They offered a great price for my GT350, but dealer jumped up 1500 to match.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Exactly, and so is his video. A click bait
Not carmax....

KBB has been low too. I set my trade in value based upon comps and the estimator from carfax.

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
I hate that Stangmode still uses a phone, most of his videos have crap audio and he knows nothing about cars. I'd rather watch that Speed Phenomen kid cause at let's his excuse is that he is a kid...lol, but I avoid both.
Sponsored