obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I am thinking of selling my 2013 GT500. What is the best source for determining the value of a used car?
I usually look at completed listings on Ebay.
Gives you a good idea.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Ok so who'll be the first to make a thread apologizing to ecobeast errr stangmode this time.:giggle:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Ok so who'll be the first to make a thread apologizing to ecobeast errr stangmode this time.:giggle:
I was wondering the same thing. I went to search for that thread to post here, but I couldn't find it.

I'll go first.

Stangmode, we are sorry...……..

(That you ran out of material and had to put such a pathetic video together just to scam some more revenue).

s-l1600.jpg

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I just can’t stand the way he says GT500.......... GD5hunded
Jaime: Here I thought it was just me but now I know we think alike because I can't stand it, EITHER and I cringe every time I hear it! <smiling>

Sponsored

Hamster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT350
i took my 500 to koons ford in sterlign va for something, they offered me 10k over msrp on the spot for it, used and 300 miles..

same dealer thats asking 155k for the cftp though
And Koon's would have sold it for a profit. Too much money in the area.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
I started watching him when he was getting rid of the ecoboost and got a GT. Then stopped not longer after that.. There's better people to watch

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Relax guys, it's YouTube! It serves a purpose but obviously it's not always the best info. I've yet to subscribe to any Youtuber but I'd be lying if I said I don't waste 5-15 minutes a day watching it.:cwl:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
The Carmax thing was funny the first couple times a Youtuber did it. It’s no longer original.
lol
True. I no longer really watch the videos from Youtube guys/gals. When it's car related, it's mostly Palm Beach Dyno, VMP, Coastal Dyno, and Lund/Alejandro Flores for me. I'd rather learn something then contribute to those Youtube channels by "watching their content". I'm all set with that. :thumbsup: :muscle:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
lol
True. I no longer really watch the videos from Youtube guys/gals. When it's car related, it's mostly Palm Beach Dyno, VMP, Coastal Dyno, and Lund/Alejandro Flores for me. I'd rather learn something then contribute to those Youtube channels by "watching their content". I'm all set with that. :thumbsup: :muscle:
Agreed. Or something like raitts rides. He does a real nice job on new cars coming to market.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Agreed. Or something like raitts rides. He does a real nice job on new cars coming to market.
I'll never forget...... @stanglife had his GT350R at a cars and coffee and he left his car unattended for a while.

When he returned, there was Ratti doing an interview with stanglife's car. Going over every detail and going on and on. Finally, stanglife jumped in his car, started it, and took off while he was still going on and on about it. It was hillarious.

I found it..... here it is. Lots of wrong facts. 9000 RPM, front end lip spoiler, and he mistook his street tires for cup2s, and he says that the side vent extracts heat from the engine compartment, lol

Last edited:

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Best post on the thread Tom... thanks for the dose of YouTube reality in all it's silliness at times...!!!!

As mentioned, it is all about clicks for the YouTubers and I added another click to this "Twat Waffle©" by watching it.

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
The ingenious phrase of "Twat Waffle©" is the sole proprietary ownership of nastang87xx and shall not be used without recognition to the original legal owner of the phrase.

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Yes he does. One of the better ones.
Actually, pretty much the only one I watch with new vehicles coming out like this beast!!! Wow,...what a machine.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Best post on the thread Tom... thanks for the dose of YouTube reality in all it's silliness at times...!!!!

As mentioned, it is all about clicks for the YouTubers and I added another click to this "Twat Waffle©" by watching it.

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
The ingenious phrase of "Twat Waffle©" is the sole proprietary ownership of nastang87xx and shall not be used without recognition to the original legal owner of the phrase.
That is friggin hilarious

Edited to add:
We should turn this into a "make fun of YouTubers" thread.

I look at people like honey badger who do it out of an enthusiasts perspective and appreciate what they do. Then there are these clickbait folks who focus on followers. IMHO, they have lost themselves.

As people have pointed out, stangmode is just an EcoBoost stang guy who was once a true enthusiast. Then along came his youtube channel. With that came all the false youtube fame and then the ship was lost. I dont think he's a bad guy, he is capitalizing on a void. Simply put, there is not a lot of good, quality YouTube content out there. It all seems to focus around the clickbait B.S. that seems to be the trend.

I dont think the kid from California can even compare. I think it's a different form of pathetic. In one hand stangmode was (and still is) somewhat a "regular guy" enthusiast. Maybe that's the difference..... stangmode didnt come from "silver spoon in your mouth" kind of family money. I think its pathetic and insulting to see some punk kid doing a YouTube channel with cars that most can only dream to have with mommy and daddys money. I despise it.

So, maybe this sheds some light on how I feel. Maybe I should make my own YouTube channel and do what all these punks should be doing...... donate the proceeds to a charity. I would have a whole lot of respect for the California kid if this was an endeavor to result in a zero net gain.

Anyway, flame away.

Last edited: