2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
question, since it doesnt have pre amp outputs, are the speaker wires routed through the factory harness? ive installed aftermarket speakers using new wires and the last thing i want to do is cut the harness.

Sponsored

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
question, since it doesnt have pre amp outputs, are the speaker wires routed through the factory harness? ive installed aftermarket speakers using new wires and the last thing i want to do is cut the harness.
Everything should use factory harnesses. Looks like there are 2 beta testers getting units soon, I'm excited to see more...

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
is this unit dependent on Ford Sync for anything?

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me to be interested I'd need some videos of it in action demonstrating everyday use and features. Detailed installation info. Definitely more info on maker and seller. Would like to know more about software updates. Given all that checks out, if it's at the right price point.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I think depending on how the sample units end up, you'd get videos/pictures of the install or everyday use. I know I've been messing around with some different launchers on my old phone at least and CarWebGuru seems like it would be a good fit.

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any info on the seller or maker yet?

I think depending on how the sample units end up, you'd get videos/pictures of the install or everyday use. I know I've been messing around with some different launchers on my old phone at least and CarWebGuru seems like it would be a good fit.

Sponsored

kh1818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
interested

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
To help actually gauge who's seriously interested if this were to go forward again, please check out this poll. I pulled the pic from earlier in this thread which we all saw already.

Figure this could help get an idea of what sort of numbers for an order we'd be able to pull off. Remember the last groupbuy the supplier was trying to get something crazy like 50 units, in this case since they're far along and providing a sample 20 sounds good for negotiating and I'd say we're looking at something like $350-$375 shipped to doors - lower options are on the poll but just to see where people are at, not as serious available options.

POLL LINK
(direct link in case your work blocks goo.gl like mine)

Again, information purposes only at this point but if you're marking that you're in...you better be in

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=25361]Fredboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=29949]kh1818[/MENTION] [MENTION=32012]randy_tho[/MENTION] [MENTION=19899][email protected][/MENTION] [MENTION=30139]nancy[/MENTION] [MENTION=24596]NightParade[/MENTION] [MENTION=27727]Marvinmadman[/MENTION] [MENTION=15036]DR_[/MENTION] [MENTION=31339]KonaBlue[/MENTION] [MENTION=24742]firestarter2[/MENTION] [MENTION=21902]Pony4us[/MENTION] [MENTION=29826]BlownOne[/MENTION]

Figured I'd tag you all in to make sure no one missed my beautiful poll :cheers:

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many unknowns for me to be in on this. It looks to show promise but I'm not looking to prepay and wait around for a product from a seller that I don't have any type of reputation to go on. I'll be keeping an eye on the progress though.
Sponsored