23 S550 Tracking Thread

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Officially built as of today! Looking at Jan 20th-Feb 3rd delivery. Still thinking about going with an S650 depending on price, but the more I see EG the more I may just take this car and run.
Sponsored

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew
Officially built as of today! Looking at Jan 20th-Feb 3rd delivery. Still thinking about going with an S650 depending on price, but the more I see EG the more I may just take this car and run.
So your car and mine were build week buddies, because mine was built today!

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Mine was supposed to be completed today, but I did not receive a notification. James and David, how did you get confirmation?

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Eruption Green was my second choice, that or shadow black. I'm sad that they aren't bringing it to the next stang, but hey, that just means yours is more unique!

OMFG. Is that just my monitor or did you order mischief purple with showstopper red?
If so, well played. Unique and absolutely awesome. (not my thing, but awesome)
Yup! It is a super rare combo (at least on new stock) as I've been looking for months and I've only seen maybe four or five at most. Not only that, but most didn't have the options I wanted. I knew after my Ecoboost (which had a red interior) that I had to have a red interior again. 3 cars later and I'm back in a Mustang with a red interior. I absolutely love this spec and can't wait to see it in person.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
Just took delivery of my car today. Already started modding it. Will post better pictures in the coming days. This is my first mustang and I'm in love!!! Guess I have the first '23 on here which is pretty cool.

20230110_171842.jpg

20230110_160449.jpg
Congratulations on it coming to fruition! Q: does it have an under-hood blanket? … that oftentimes affects Ford deliveries, and is somewhat hit-and-miss, thanks.0

Blue Flame Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 GT 401A Mischievous Purple
Congratulations on it coming to fruition! Q: does it have an under-hood blanket? … that oftentimes affects Ford deliveries, and is somewhat hit-and-miss, thanks.0
I assume you are talking about hood insulation. It does indeed have it

Sponsored

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Mine was supposed to be completed today, but I did not receive a notification. James and David, how did you get confirmation?
You should get an email once it's built, as well as it seems the tracker on Ford's website appears to be working as of this week. It may be built and is now getting all the decals and other Mach 1 stuff added on now - I think that's what happened with mine ("nite pony" pack) since Sync info was uploaded on the 11th.

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
You should get an email once it's built, as well as it seems the tracker on Ford's website appears to be working as of this week. It may be built and is now getting all the decals and other Mach 1 stuff added on now - I think that's what happened with mine ("nite pony" pack) since Sync info was uploaded on the 11th.
I also didn't get the built email until 2-3 business days after it was built.

67six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Emailed my dealer and he got me the vin and order #. Went to Fordperformance chat and they helped me out. I'm scheduled for production week of march 20th with and ETA of April 11-17.

Last edited:

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Update from Ford Performance today: The last update that I see was on January 12th, showing that it is in the final stages of production. It still has to be released and shipped. The tentative ETA is showing January 29th to Feb. 4th to your dealer. Woohoo! Better turnaround than I expected to get it to my dealer.

Troy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium
Finally got my build date yesterday also. Ordered Oct 13th, scheduled build March 13. No idea why it took so long compared to most others on here.
Sponsored