22 S550 Tracking Thread

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
Happy New Year! My Coastal Limited arrived in early November and as I live in Houston, I can pretty much drive top-down year round. I feel like a 16 year old driving a 6 speed standard.

2022 Coastal Limited.jpeg

Coastal 2022 front.jpeg

Coastal rearview.jpeg
Sponsored

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
Happy New Year! My Coastal Limited arrived in early November and as I live in Houston, I can pretty much drive top-down year round. I feel like a 16 year old driving a 6 speed standard.

2022 Coastal Limited.jpeg

Coastal 2022 front.jpeg

Coastal rearview.jpeg
Beautiful!!! Enjoy your gorgeous new ride!!!

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Just got this email regarding my May 5th order 😂 just thought I'd come here and share... Definitely glad I found the one I did in July.. couldn't imagine the frustration if I would of just kept waiting.. lol. Happy New Year everyone
Screenshot_20230101-183156.png

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
The Vessel my car is on has started the final leg of it's journey. It just left Auckland (NZ) on it's way to Brisbane (Australia) which is my local port. Managed to capture a snap of it on it's way out of the Auckland Port. Due to arrive in Brisbane January 7th-8th. It's almost here!

This picture literally happened 15 minutes ago.

Capture.PNG

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Famous last words. Looks like it's now 11th-12th of January into Brisbane Port. :(

Sponsored

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
The Vessel my car is on has started the final leg of it's journey. It just left Auckland (NZ) on it's way to Brisbane (Australia) which is my local port. Managed to capture a snap of it on it's way out of the Auckland Port. Due to arrive in Brisbane January 7th-8th. It's almost here!

Capture.PNG
Please tell me you waved at it.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium

Capture.PNG
No, but I may have jumped up and down like an excited toddler.
Hell I'm excited for you. This alone makes it feel like a super important moment. Tag me when you get the car! I pick mine up next week.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Hell I'm excited for you. This alone makes it feel like a super important moment. Tag me when you get the car! I pick mine up next week.
Awesome. So so close for you now. Will do, I’ll keep an eye out for your inevitable post of “It’s here!” :)

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
I think the worst part of this whole experience is happening right now for me. Hehe. Ship is anchored off the coast and has been since January 7th. I keep checking the port schedule and it keeps changing. It was the 9th then the 11th. Back to the 10th. Then back to the 11th and now it’s gone to the 12th. :(.
Was really hoping I would be taking delivery before the 26th but that could be in doubt. It’s roughly 2 weeks from docking in port to being ready for delivery. My dealer said I could be as quick as one week if I’m lucky.

Sponsored

ZeusF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Convertible MY23
Well i got some good news as well. My GT Convertible has been assigned a VIN, and a segmentation date assigned for the 6th Feb. Should arrive early May they reckon.

The long wait is starting to come to an end.

Surely there wont be any delays as they build the last of the S550's now....Surely!

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Well i got some good news as well. My GT Convertible has been assigned a VIN, and a segmentation date assigned for the 6th Feb. Should arrive early May they reckon.

The long wait is starting to come to an end.

Surely there wont be any delays as they build the last of the S550's now....Surely!
That’s some very good news. Now the countdown is on till it’s built. It’s all getting very real.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Well good news is it’s now 100% scheduled to dock early morning on January 12th.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Now they’ve moved the ship offshore again. I hope they offloaded my car. Hah. It’s due back again maybe to reload? I don’t know.
Sponsored