MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Congrats man, she looks really good and it will really pop when you get her cleaned up.
Love that Red interior. Congratulations.
Thanks guys! I've been so busy with stuff that I haven't had the time to be on the forum. Between driving back and forth in Texas and what not and getting the car modified. I'm actually going to have to find a shop back home that can paint my V Series spoiler properly as the place I went to couldn't do it (they stopped themselves from painting it as they didn't think it was accurate, which I appreciate). I should be getting the car back tomorrow and I'll start a new forum post called MISFITGT which shows the build and what not.

Edit:
Anyone have the forum link to Granger Ford Extended Warranty? I want to buy one however I'd like to confirm the site before I drop $1300 (DISREGARD SOLVED)

Edit 2:

Some people weren't a big fan that I was modifying it already
Sponsored

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks guys! I've been so busy with stuff that I haven't had the time to be on the forum. Between driving back and forth in Texas and what not and getting the car modified. I'm actually going to have to find a shop back home that can paint my V Series spoiler properly as the place I went to couldn't do it (they stopped themselves from painting it as they didn't think it was accurate, which I appreciate). I should be getting the car back tomorrow and I'll start a new forum post called MISFITGT which shows the build and what not.

Edit:
Anyone have the forum link to Granger Ford Extended Warranty? I want to buy one however I'd like to confirm the site before I drop $1300
https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium

inboundnebula

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Inbound
Vehicle(s)
None

Edit:
Anyone have the forum link to Granger Ford Extended Warranty? I want to buy one however I'd like to confirm the site before I drop $1300 (DISREGARD SOLVED)

Edit 2:

Some people weren't a big fan that I was modifying it already
That was you on Reddit! Congratulations and excellent cosmetic mods mate. I lost it when some Redditors said you'd be voiding your warranty haha. Talk about people jumping to conclusions!

Sponsored
OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
That was you on Reddit! Congratulations and excellent cosmetic mods mate. I lost it when some Redditors said you'd be voiding your warranty haha. Talk about people jumping to conclusions!
Yup! I definitely made quite a lot of people mad with that post lmao

Stock it to me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Franco
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang EB Atlas Blue
Excerpt from ā€˜Introduce Yourselfā€™ā€¦

Decided to get my first Mustang on 12/21ā€¦ uh ohā€¦. with my dealers help I was able to build out what I wanted, nothing super special. 2023 EcoBoost, Shadow Black, 101A, Auto, Active Exhaust and the Low Gloss Black Rims optionā€¦ luckily they had 1 EcoBoost left on the Dealer Stock order list, without a build date. Changed it to mine and the waiting beginsā€¦. On Friday 01/20 - a build date! 03/27. Iā€™m in no hurry, just so excited that I will be able to get it! (Fingers crossed).

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
Looks like the Mustang has been built today. Let's just hope it won't take another 3 months to deliver.

image_2023-01-25_21-54-31.png

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Well, it's at the rail yard as of monday. Just waiting for transport to bring it down here, hopefully by friday but looks more like next week.

I wonder who will win - Ford lifting the floodgates on the S650 or mine getting here before then?

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Well, it's at the rail yard as of monday. Just waiting for transport to bring it down here, hopefully by friday but looks more like next week.

I wonder who will win - Ford lifting the floodgates on the S650 or mine getting here before then?
How do you know it arrived at the rail yard? Mine was built 1/13 and supposed to be at the dealer 1/31.
Sponsored