2024 Mach 1 replacement

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
We averaged 25.5mpg for our almost 3000 mile trip from Granger Iowa to San Jose, CA and were doing about 1 mpg better until we got into Utah and Nevada where the speed limits went up. After 9000 miles my over all average MPG is 23.5, not bad, considering how often I put my foot in it.
Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Lets not forget the cost of tires for EVs. They heavy pigs they eat them tires.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
What I find really funny is the amount of resources it takes just to make ONE of those batteries for those electric vehicles that everyone thinks are so green. Way worse than an ICE vehicle through it's lifetime. We are nowhere close to running out of what we've got at the moment either as far as resources to run things.
This is what a I've been saying/posting all along on here... EV is NOT "green" at all, it's destroying the earth due to massive mining needed to getting the precious materials for batteries and it's destroying the earth with the now wrecks/junk of disposed EV's that aren't being recycled.

There was just an article on CarBuzz a week or so ago about how if an EV is in an accident, Insurance Companies are totaling out the vehicle if the battery pack is damaged. Not just damaged as in crunched, but even if the exterior casing was scraped... yes, scraped - not compromised.... and these EVs are not to be going into the same junk/salvage yards as ICE vehicles either, but that is where they are ending up....

Dumbledorfs don't know how to see the big picture or do research, they only see what they want to see right in front of them... and believe that EV is "green" because it doesn't make vroom, vroom noises and doesn't need fuel or oil... Problem is - all the equipment needed to getting that EV battery material DOES, as does the dang source needed to CHARGE that battery... it's not magic people...

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
This is what a I've been saying/posting all along on here... EV is NOT "green" at all, it's destroying the earth due to massive mining needed to getting the precious materials for batteries and it's destroying the earth with the now wrecks/junk of disposed EV's that aren't being recycled.

There was just an article on CarBuzz a week or so ago about how if an EV is in an accident, Insurance Companies are totaling out the vehicle if the battery pack is damaged. Not just damaged as in crunched, but even if the exterior casing was scraped... yes, scraped - not compromised.... and these EVs are not to be going into the same junk/salvage yards as ICE vehicles either, but that is where they are ending up....

Dumbledorfs don't know how to see the big picture or do research, they only see what they want to see right in front of them... and believe that EV is "green" because it doesn't make vroom, vroom noises and doesn't need fuel or oil... Problem is - all the equipment needed to getting that EV battery material DOES, as does the dang source needed to CHARGE that battery... it's not magic people...
It legit feels like propaganda at this point and people are either blind to the truth cause they just don't want to know, or they're just that ignorant. Electric cars are not clean and free energy, the only clean way to burn anything in an engine right now is fuel cells/hydrogen powered engines. And even those still leave some carbon footprint to make, but does not come close to as bad as the "green" and clean burning electric cars. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Unless , you like the Sport Cup 2's and keep replacing them with the like !šŸ˜®
LOL I ditched them Cup2 with only 200 miles on the car.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe leave the politics to your favourite pub. Thank you.

S750 still has V8 and better than ever. No-one can deny that. Let's be grateful for it :)
Like with most things lately, the top has been reached and it's only small improvements and changes for the sake of changes and catering to modern trends. And cars always had trends, round and soft were changed to sharp edges and rectangles etc.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
JC. Half the reason I get on these forums is for a break from all the political crap that you canā€™t avoid seeing on TV every day.

Sponsored