2023 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Cux211

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
22 f250 6.7 platinum tremor
Congratulations! Beautiful car! Mine is due any day. Also built on the 8th. I had a 2012 Comp Orange Boss 302 number 2287. If my Mach were to have the same number, I'm gonna buy a ton of Powerball tickets... With yours being 2259, it could happen.
Long odds, but it would be crazy cool!
Typically how long are they “in production”
Sponsored

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick xlt fx4 4k lux 89 cougar xr7 5spd 84
Congratulations! Beautiful car! Mine is due any day. Also built on the 8th. I had a 2012 Comp Orange Boss 302 number 2287. If my Mach were to have the same number, I'm gonna buy a ton of Powerball tickets... With yours being 2259, it could happen.
Long odds, but it would be crazy cool!
Good luck with the power ball
If you win we all meet for the track attack. On you.lol

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I almost feel like I screwed up
Not going with purple, didn’t realize it was more of a mystic color, but at the same time I don’t know that i would want to deal with keeping it clean at all times.
Thanks man
You're right but i don't mind keeping it clean. I just wanted a color that was different.

Sponsored

TNSilverfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Iconic Silver
Just got an email from Ford stating my build is delayed. I feel confident it WILL NOT be built. I guess it’s time to start shopping for a 2019/20 GT 350.

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Mine came last week. It was down the line just ahead of your a bit with #P2056. Check to make sure your dealership removes the yellow shipping blocks in the front springs. It's a problem that a few have seen. I asked for mine to be saved and given to me, so that I could put them back in, if I ever shipped it and wanted to put them back in to help hold the front end higher for loading and unloading.
I got the blocks in my glove box. đź‘Ť

Sponsored

fordracerguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FJG M1
My dealership put them in my trunk. Although it's not the intended location, they fit pretty well. I was thinking of taking them out and putting them in storage, but ended up leaving them here.

IMG_1721.jpeg

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I picked up the car yesterday. The top splitter had a ding on the pointed part. They're going to replace it. The front fender extensions were missing so They're getting them. They refused to put an inspection sticker because I wouldn't let them install the front plate bracket. Which they said was state inspection law. Not true. I only had a 20 day plate in the rear. Front plate bracket not needed. I went to my inspection shop and he said you need a plate bracket if you don't have a plate for inspection. When I get it registered then yes the plate has to be fastened properly in its place without swinging. Still no "bracket"required. Anyone else have a not so good delivery. Other than that it was a blast to row through those gears push it on the NH back roads.

mustangman02232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1990 Ford F-350, 1997 kenworth
I ordered the show bracket from Cj pony parts and gave it to my dealer prior, luckily the sales manager I delt with was a car guy and told them they are absolutely not to drill the front bumper even before I told them
Sponsored