2023 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

creggleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 King Ranch 2019 Miata RF 2022 Mach1 on o
Has anyone been succesful ordering, or can anyone confirm, that the HP option will be available for the 2023 M1? Seems like the time window between the ability to produce HP packaged cars(Cup 2's) and Job 1 of the 2024's is pretty small. I've seen on here that some dealers have told customers they cannot place an order for HP equpped cars. The dealer I'm currently talking with says they assume they can.

Last edited:

FJG_pending

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
It's complicated.

- Loss of faith in the economic situation
- Dealers (in my area anyway) asking outrageous (higher still) ADMs
- S650 possibly, maybe, taking orders in the Spring
- Most wanting a Mach 1, thinking '22 was it, the end, already ordered

Now is the time to order. With the order banks possibly, potentially, closing way early next year.

I would like to know the backlog, how many are carrying over. Wish Ford would publish #s.
I have ā€˜22 Fighter Jet Gray, Tremec, 700A, Elite, upgraded wheels, 1100 miles, selling bc wife insists on automatic (which is on the way). Contact [email protected]

Sponsored

FJG_pending

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Just like the other thread for 2021 and for 2022, I wanted to make one for the 2023 folks. Feel free to go back to your post and edit it as you get more information. Majority of these threads end up in a lot of discussion so expect the thread to be very long.

Post your information on your order in the following format and update it once you have each piece:

Order confirmation Date:
Priority Code:
Estimated Build Date (If showing):
Options:
Shipped Date:
Received Date:

Example:

Order confirmation Date: 5/14/21
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing): N/A
Options: Fighter Jet Gray, Tremec, 700A, Elite, Appearance, Handling, Nav
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

Don't forget to post in the registry thread once you receive your Mach 1!
I have ā€˜22 Fighter Jet Gray, Tremec, 700A, Elite, upgraded wheels, 1100 miles, selling bc my wife insists on automatic (which is on the way). Contact [email protected]

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022
There has to be at least 1000 used mach 1 for sale. How to we get to the point that the 23 order for new cars is a used add thread ?

Degan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang PP
Is anyone having issues with the vehicle tracking site from Ford? I know I have the correct information. I called Ford Performance and there still seeing the vehicle in their system.
FFCA0E2D-184F-448F-AF34-E89DC09D2052.jpeg

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
The Ford tracking site always has issues. Get used to it. It will not work for a few days, start working again, then stops working.

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
The Ford tracking site always has issues. Get used to it. It will not work for a few days, start working again, then stops working.
They just need to feed the server hamster

Sponsored

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Ford tracking site has never worked for me, Ive just mentally prepared for tons of delays and minimal communication throughout to get me through the process. After seeing what happened to MY21 and MY22s, seems like as long as you get scheduled and receive a VIN, you'll get your car most of the time, just need to wait a bunch.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Ford tracking site has never worked for me, Ive just mentally prepared for tons of delays and minimal communication throughout to get me through the process. After seeing what happened to MY21 and MY22s, seems like as long as you get scheduled and receive a VIN, you'll get your car most of the time, just need to wait a bunch.
This right here. Ford Performance has the most accurate info on your vehicle and where it's at but unless it's on the production line and being built, no point in contacting them until that point.

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
This right here. Ford Performance has the most accurate info on your vehicle and where it's at but unless it's on the production line and being built, no point in contacting them until that point.
Yes I meant to add that Ford performance chat is a great alternative to track the status of your car

mustangman02232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1990 Ford F-350, 1997 kenworth
Has anyone been succesful ordering, or can anyone confirm, that the HP option will be available for the 2023 M1? Seems like the time window between the ability to produce HP packaged cars(Cup 2's) and Job 1 of the 2024's is pretty small. I've seen on here that some dealers have told customers they cannot place an order for HP equpped cars. The dealer I'm currently talking with says they assume they can.
was told it was not available but I didnā€™t want it anyway

bozack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
Since my 22 order didn't get fulfilled it looks like the dealer I ordered from just reordered this for me

2023 Mustang Mach 1 Fastback:​
  • 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine (470 HP)
  • TREMECĀ® 6-speed Manual Transmission (w/Rev Matching)
  • 19ā€ x 10.5ā€ (F) 19ā€ X 11ā€ (R) Tarnished Dark-Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Fighter Jet Gray
  • Orange Ebony Color-accented Leather-Trimmed Seats
  • 700A
  • Black/Orange Stripe
  • GT Performance Package

No idea if it will hapopen, and does GT performance mean no Handling package?

I already got a new car so not sure what I'll do if this comes through
Sponsored