Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
Time to get the baseline info down here on my 2023 Mach 1

Options: Fighter Eruption Green, 700A, …
If you’re looking for other members discussing their 2023 orders, then you should probably follow https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2023-official-mach-1-order-tracking-thread.180480/ where they will be happy to discuss how lucky they are to have FEG as a new color :wink:

This thread is now for the (un)lucky members still waiting for their built 2022 orders to be shipped and ready for pickup. That would be me. And who else? Please chime in so that we can commiserate together…
Sponsored

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Thanks, moved.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Well I’m happy to say, after 9 months, 5 days, 8hrs, and 38 mins, I finally took delivery of my Mach 1!! It was a tough journey that tested my patience at every turn, but in the end well worth with it. The only thing that went smooth was ordering it and doing the paperwork. Granger Ford was a pleasure to deal with. Ford and the shipping was a nightmare. In the end, it’s all worth with it. Thanks to everyone for all the info and support these last few months! It was a great ride that will make a good story to tell in the end. I hope all of you still waiting get your cars eventually.

EA2A5315-3D4B-4AE9-9401-659F9B15AEA6.jpeg
1F65D168-4256-4E25-9C13-E2EB7F1AF642.jpeg
B60A92B4-3618-4109-A0AD-E292FAEBEB7F.jpeg
88103F91-B1D7-4924-B0C5-467DE9A9E0F8.jpeg
Congrats! :clap:

Please tell me you didn't use the "brush". :shock:

Ralph Sizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang 5.0 LX HB -- 2022 Mach 1 HP FJG Elite
Congrats! :clap:

Please tell me you didn't use the "brush". :shock:
thank you!

Absolutely not! I would never use the brush from these places. Just had to get the layer of dirt off before putting her in the garage. She was sitting outside in the snow in Iowa for 3 weeks. It was filthy and I did not feel right putting it away dirty. Going to do a full detail this weekend

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
thank you!

Absolutely not! I would never use the brush from these places. Just had to get the layer of dirt off before putting her in the garage. She was sitting outside in the snow in Iowa for 3 weeks. It was filthy and I did not feel right putting it away dirty. Going to do a full detail this weekend
All good, I see so many people washing nice cars with those bloody things.

Would love to see your results!

Sponsored

mustangman02232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1990 Ford F-350, 1997 kenworth
This thread is making me glad I ordered from a local dealer that I can actually talk to, feeding a truck every day and know what freight costs I doubt it’s enough saved to deal with the time of fixing any issues

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
I wonder how many people are still waiting for Mach 1 at this point.

My car seems to be lost somewhere…..Dealer has no clue and Ford Perf also said no info on delay, just that it’s waiting to be shipped.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
I am still waiting for shipment to Granger. Ford is already building and shipping 2023 MY, so that’s a tad frustrating.
But I’ve been waiting 7 years to place the right order for a S550. I can wait a bit longer. “If they build it, I will come”, as they say in Iowa. ⚾🚗:fingerscrossed:

cjs229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1

My car seems to be lost somewhere…..Dealer has no clue and Ford Perf also said no info on delay, just that it’s waiting to be shipped.
I’m still waiting…. This will be the third shipping window they’ve missed. It feels like they hate money at this point and are avoiding any opportunity to take it.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
the shipping process and alleged lack of information by FORD is a joke. they know where and why their product sits at a rail yard or has not left the plant despite being completed. it is BS to blame lack of "truckers" every time too.

i am positive mine sat in KC due to transport damage and a flat cup two. i got screwed over and left to deal with these on my own.

good luck to those still waiting.

Sponsored

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m still waiting…. This will be the third shipping window they’ve missed. It feels like they hate money at this point and are avoiding any opportunity to take it.
Good to know I’m not the only one atleast…

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the shipping process and alleged lack of information by FORD is a joke. they know where and why their product sits at a rail yard or has not left the plant despite being completed. it is BS to blame lack of "truckers" every time too.

i am positive mine sat in KC due to transport damage and a flat cup two. i got screwed over and left to deal with these on my own.

good luck to those still waiting.
Agreed - this is what I’m afraid of that something happened which is delaying shipping, combined with not being too happy the car is sitting out in the elements for 2 months.

Warpig910

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT CS (Sold) 2010 GT (Sold)
Just wondering if there is a thread for Mach 1 owners

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Hey guys - just dropping back by to let you know - I had my cancer test results yesterday - I‘m CANCER FREE. No joke. I’ve been doing radiation treatments for 9 weeks - the most that you can have. Last year, during my regular check-up, my Doctor said I had Prostate cancer- normal PSA numbers are 4-9, mine was 31 ! Stage 3! I had ZERO symptoms, the results showed up in routine blood work. A 12 needle biopsy was next (4 on the left / 4 in the center / 4 in the right in an organ smaller than an orange). All 12 showed cancer. I had several options for treatment, and we went with radiation and Lupron chemo injections (which I still have to take for another year and a half). Today’s test result= 0.07. A cool number for an old spy guy! What a Christmas gift! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers - THEY WORKED. Still following the build on my car - it hasn’t officially been cancelled yet!

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
Hey guys - just dropping back by to let you know - I had my cancer test results yesterday - I‘m CANCER FREE. No joke. I’ve been doing radiation treatments for 9 weeks - the most that you can have. Last year, during my regular check-up, my Doctor said I had Prostate cancer- normal PSA numbers are 4-9, mine was 31 ! Stage 3! I had ZERO symptoms, the results showed up in routine blood work. A 12 needle biopsy was next (4 on the left / 4 in the center / 4 in the right in an organ smaller than an orange). All 12 showed cancer. I had several options for treatment, and we went with radiation and Lupron chemo injections (which I still have to take for another year and a half). Today’s test result= 0.07. A cool number for an old spy guy! What a Christmas gift! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers - THEY WORKED. Still following the build on my car - it hasn’t officially been cancelled yet!
congrats to you and god bless you
Sponsored