2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
$2000+ to the pacific coast
What is the timeline though? Back when I was looking into it in April, they were quoting 4 to 6 weeks for them to pick the car up, and up to 2 weeks in shipment before delivery. That is the reason I'm flying out and driving mine home.
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
What is the timeline though? Back when I was looking into it in April, they were quoting 4 to 6 weeks for them to pick the car up, and up to 2 weeks in shipment before delivery. That is the reason I'm flying out and driving mine home.
From talking with several companies yesterday, it could be picked up early next week. I have not heard back form Passport yet.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
It really depends if they have a transporter around. I lucked out. It was about a week or so. Jay had to hurry with the ceramic coating šŸ˜‚

[edit: if you want quick service, use a broker. They match the indi drivers with you. If you want an established name, then it depends on what they have at that moment]

Last edited:

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
@davtpa I think you ordered from Brandon Ford also. Our cars are in. Super stoked.
Yours is the HP grabber blue? They are both listed on the website now but I did do a drive by with the kids last night and couldnā€™t find them, likely were stored inside in the back area somewhere and didnā€™t want the salesmen sharks hounding me since my guy wasnā€™t there.

DLOH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Yours is the HP grabber blue? They are both listed on the website now but I did do a drive by with the kids last night and couldnā€™t find them, likely were stored inside in the back area somewhere and didnā€™t want the salesmen sharks hounding me since my guy wasnā€™t there.
Yes, mine is the GB HP. I just got a weird email from Brandon Ford from their Senior Sales Manager. thank you for emailing about the.... I do show it available in the computer. I didnt email anyone???? is that yours in front of mine?
35091.jpeg

Sponsored

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Yes, mine is the GB HP. I just got a weird email from Brandon Ford from their Senior Sales Manager. thank you for emailing about the.... I do show it available in the computer. I didnt email anyone???? is that yours in front of mine?
35091.jpeg
Yep that sure looks like mine. I couldnā€™t find them last evening. Their website isnā€™t good, it will list anything even if unavailable. If they donā€™t call me Iā€™ll stop by Thursday night I think

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Well, after a nice email chat with Anthony @ FP; my new scheduled build day is the 29th of July. @traxiii , @Wingnutzz , @moondocks , check and see if we are still together.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
don't get me wrong, I think the mach 1 is a great car... if mine ever gets built, I'm going to have a tough decision to make of keeping the 350 or taking the mach 1.

I bought the 350 in the spring to at least have something in the "inbetween" and in the more than likely scenario my 15+ month ordered mach 1 never gets built. I actually prefer the old school cluster, personally wish the mach 1 didn't have the digital setup. I like seeing the 200mph on the speedo :crackup:
If it wasn't noted already, you can still have the regular style looking cluster in the instrument cluster, it's just digital instead of analog. Still looks just like the ones the GT350 has albeit being lit up instead of totally analog and with the option to mix/match some colors.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
I will be that little, weakling brother to you guys!!! But, Iā€™ll be able to put my top down!!! Be cool if we get built close on the line. Will have to compare numbers when we get our sticker!!! Yippee!
Well, after a nice email chat with Anthony @ FP; my new scheduled build day is the 29th of July. @traxiii , @Wingnutzz , @moondocks , check and see if we are still together.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
From talking with several companies yesterday, it could be picked up early next week. I have not heard back form Passport yet.
Did you schedule yours yet? Mine is supposed to be delivered next week sometime and I haven't gotten anything on the books yet.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Did you schedule yours yet? Mine is supposed to be delivered next week sometime and I haven't gotten anything on the books yet.
Not yet, Im still debating on what to do.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
I would wait until it actually arrives, unless your carrier of choice gives you a window of a week or more after the scheduled arrival of the car. From my experience, theyā€™ll ask if car is at dealer or not

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I would wait until it actually arrives, unless your carrier of choice gives you a window of a week or more after the scheduled arrival of the car. From my experience, theyā€™ll ask if car is at dealer or not
Yeah, I planned on doing that. First time for me shipping a car. The dealer shipped my 21 Mach 1 for me.