Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
My blend date is tomorrow...wonder if it will get finished and shipped before Flat Rock dips for vacation for 2 weeks? lol

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
My blend date is tomorrow...wonder if it will get finished and shipped before Flat Rock dips for vacation for 2 weeks? lol
That was the only reason I wasn't totally bummed my build date got pushed back from tomorrow (6/28) until after the Independence Day Holiday/Vacation.

Only three weeks away and waiting for an email with my build "day", and then a window sticker.

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
Anybody know the recommended break-in for the M1 engines?

Sponsored

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
That was the only reason I wasn't totally bummed my build date got pushed back from tomorrow (6/28) until after the Independence Day Holiday/Vacation.

Only three weeks away and waiting for an email with my build "day", and then a window sticker.
Your green M1 will look awesome. Wish I order a green instead of dark gra.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Your green M1 will look awesome. Wish I order a green instead of dark gra.
Thanks! Besides EG, I really like the Black, and Dark Matter Gray, they really pop with the graphics. I'm sure you'll love it! But, yeah, you should have gone Green. :cwl:

Last edited:

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Somewhere there is a whole thread about that. If I remember right it's baby it until the oil gets up to operating temperature, then Firewall it, keep it on Red Line till you're out of gas! :lipssealed:

Last edited:

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1

Yeah, you're probably right. My build is pretty close to yours but without the HP, so don't know if that will speed things up or not. I can't really go get it realistically until the weekend of the 8th or after the 23rd anyway.

Holding out hope for a quick build/delivery like some members on here have gotten recently but I'm not betting on it.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Same as a regular GT, but everyone on here has a different opinion on how it should be broken in. Some people say wait for the oil to wait up and then run it hard (likely what I will be doing). Others say to follow the manual and baby it til 1,000 miles.

Everyone seems to agree that you need to vary the RPMs for the first 1k miles though and not run it at the same speed for long periods of time, so I would do that no matter what.

Sponsored

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
Same as a regular GT, but everyone on here has a different opinion on how it should be broken in. Some people say wait for the oil to wait up and then run it hard (likely what I will be doing). Others say to follow the manual and baby it til 1,000 miles.

Everyone seems to agree that you need to vary the RPMs for the first 1k miles though and not run it at the same speed for long periods of time, so I would do that no matter what.
Ok thanks

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, you're probably right. My build is pretty close to yours but without the HP, so don't know if that will speed things up or not. I can't really go get it realistically until the weekend of the 8th or after the 23rd anyway.

Holding out hope for a quick build/delivery like some members on here have gotten recently but I'm not betting on it.
It is absolutely mind boggling how varied the build and delivery experiences are with these cars. One guy in Phoenix had his stuck at a rail yard for almost 4 months, and some guys get them in a matter of days, crazy!

I am "figuring" on picking mine up the weekend before Labor Day weekend, but I can't make actual plans or reservations, because it probably won't work out that week. Airline tickets keep going up and waiting till the last minute greatly increases the prices.

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
whelp i got screwed over again. The Grabber Blue M1 in alabama that i wanted was also damaged in shipping just the rear fascia, plastic part easially replaceable, but in the time it took them to get the part, the offer from the dealership in texas on my current car went from 26k to 23k. So now its going to cost me an extra 6k just to get the grabber blue color because i didnt just go with the local one a few weeks ago

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
whelp i got screwed over again. The Grabber Blue M1 in alabama that i wanted was also damaged in shipping just the rear fascia, plastic part easially replaceable, but in the time it took them to get the part, the offer from the dealership in texas on my current car went from 26k to 23k. So now its going to cost me an extra 6k just to get the grabber blue color because i didnt just go with the local one a few weeks ago

Did you look at selling to Carmax? They're overpaying out the ass for everything still.