Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Granger is one of the biggest volume dealers in the US for mustangs and for Ram trucks. I just picked up my 2022 ram 1500 limited and they had over 100 trucks ready to be picked up and 22 Were TRX’s lol. They also had 12 mustangs there ready to be picked up and 1 was a Mach 1. The size of the dealer doesn’t matter it’s the volume they put out, they were awesome to work with and had the best prices by far. Hopefully you and others get your cars on time or without too much delay. Granger/Koons are some of the fastest dealers to get mach 1’s Based on what everyone is saying.
Koons is a terrible dealership chain to order from. You’d probably be better off ordering from Lucifer.
Sponsored

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Koons is a terrible dealership chain to order from. You’d probably be better off ordering from Lucifer.
I agree 100%. That’s why I went with granger. Koons $899 processing fee is ridiculous.. and I’ve heard good and bad about them. More bad lately.

TomKat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang
F736A301-CEE5-466C-ADD3-906E6CF23D80.jpeg

I was able to enjoy the car this weekend and it did not disappoint!
I did realize that the stripe is missing from behind the driver side rear wheel, don’t know how I missed it at the dealership, then when I called to tell them they said it’s on back order and could be a while? Pretty frustrating considering I now have to wait to get the car ceramic coated. The front wheel molding and car cover were also not with the car when I picked it up, but I knew that.

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
F736A301-CEE5-466C-ADD3-906E6CF23D80.jpeg

I was able to enjoy the car this weekend and it did not disappoint!
I did realize that the stripe is missing from behind the driver side rear wheel, don’t know how I missed it at the dealership, then when I called to tell them they said it’s on back order and could be a while? Pretty frustrating considering I now have to wait to get the car ceramic coated. The front wheel molding and car cover were also not with the car when I picked it up, but I knew that.
Not taking sides but it really shows the effort and oversight Ford is going through to push these M1 HP out, with parts issues etc. it’s good you gave additional inspection before driving off. However this is a nice looking vehicle. I’ve been cycling to and from work over a year as a result of waiting for my dark matter M1 Hp. But it’s nice to see yours congratulations.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Granger is one of the biggest volume dealers in the US for mustangs and for Ram trucks. I just picked up my 2022 ram 1500 limited and they had over 100 trucks ready to be picked up and 22 Were TRX’s lol. They also had 12 mustangs there ready to be picked up and 1 was a Mach 1. The size of the dealer doesn’t matter it’s the volume they put out, they were awesome to work with and had the best prices by far. Hopefully you and others get your cars on time or without too much delay. Granger/Koons are some of the fastest dealers to get mach 1’s Based on what everyone is saying.
it absolutely matters when it comes to a limited production Mustang coupled with constraint and supply chain issues. there is plenty of support for my statements all over this thread and the various M1 FB groups. i am not mad, just wish I understood this when i placed my order. hopefully Ford keeps pumping them out.

Sponsored

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST
Mine still hasn't left Chicago, IL after sitting since June 13. 🤨

Maybe I'm being impatient...

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
just because Koons is evil doesn't mean they can't get priority in scheduling. Later this week we'll know more concrete details but Ourisman looks like they got some M1 builds scheduled for August and the orders were placed just 3-4 weeks ago.

Grainger is doing lots of business from M6G, and punching way above it's regional footprint would suggest, but in the scheme of things I very much doubt it moves even a tenth as many Mustangs as Koons or Ourisman or Sheehy does.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
I will be placing an order for some track armour for the drive home (400 miles). Any suggestions on how much to order and what size(s).
make sure you put on a heavy wax coat before you apply. I used it recently and it left all sorts of glue residue that was a pita to get off. Id just get the 6” wide roll and bring a razor to cut holes.

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
just because Koons is evil doesn't mean they can't get priority in scheduling. Later this week we'll know more concrete details but Ourisman looks like they got some M1 builds scheduled for August and the orders were placed just 3-4 weeks ago.

Grainger is doing lots of business from M6G, and punching way above it's regional footprint would suggest, but in the scheme of things I very much doubt it moves even a tenth as many Mustangs as Koons or Ourisman or Sheehy does.
When will we know scheduling? My order was put through around the 6th with a local dealer and would really like to hear any updates before i pull the trigger on paying a 2k markup+1.6k shipping for the color i want. But i wont call my dealer until after stuff is scheduled i suppose

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
The scheduling for August is happening this week and those who make the cut should receive their email notifications on Thursday or Friday. Lots of folks waiting for a long time. So many variables.
When will we know scheduling? My order was put through around the 6th with a local dealer and would really like to hear any updates before i pull the trigger on paying a 2k markup+1.6k shipping for the color i want. But i wont call my dealer until after stuff is scheduled i suppose

Sponsored

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
The scheduling for August is happening this week and those who make the cut should receive their email notifications on Thursday or Friday. Lots of folks waiting for a long time. So many variables.
Man im in a tough spot, im at the point where i need to make a decision on if I get my local dark matter grey deposit back and get the 2k over sticker + shipping grabber blue, get the dark matter grey for MSRP, or just wait it out. Waiting it out means ill likely get less for my 14 GT/CS though which i have an offer for 26k on

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
Just spoke with a Ford Performance rep my M1 Hp eta delivery is between July 18-24 To Los Angeles California however it’s not showing built. As spoken about before they referred to it as produced as of June 13, there was no mention of a ETA last week, but for some strange reason he had one available today.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Man im in a tough spot, im at the point where i need to make a decision on if I get my local dark matter grey deposit back and get the 2k over sticker + shipping grabber blue, get the dark matter grey for MSRP, or just wait it out. Waiting it out means ill likely get less for my 14 GT/CS though which i have an offer for 26k on
sell the '14 today, period. rent a car/bum rides/uber till you get more permanent wheels.

if you're really earnest about Grabber Blue, just buy it. $3500 is a modest premium to pay for a bird in the hand.

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
sell the '14 today, period. rent a car/bum rides/uber till you get more permanent wheels.

if you're really earnest about Grabber Blue, just buy it. $3500 is a modest premium to pay for a bird in the hand.
renting a car is extremely pricey. The other issue is that extra 3.5k is money i had slated to do PPF/ceramic coating and wheels

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The other issue is that extra 3.5k is money i had slated to do PPF/ceramic coating and wheels
just roll it into the loan. :)
just buy rolls of the PPF and have a vinyl/tint guy apply it.
Sponsored