2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
FWIW, my October 16th order and identical March 9th orders are both scheduled for June 27th. Their prioritization makes no sense. Really happy to already have my car, doing some mods to it, and the extra 10hp that will blow you all away.
Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Mines been in production since 5/12, with a blend date of 5/19. I'm just waiting on Ford's email for when it ships. Better be soon, even with the car this close I lose more patience every day. This car better be perfect when it gets here, they sure do take their sweet @$$ time building them.
under perfect or normal production times these mass produced cars never come out perfect. there is less chance of that when builds are rushed too.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
My dealership was able to change an order to my liking. They say build week July 17, crossing my fingers that it will be some kind on schedule.

How early people getting Vin #?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
My dealership was able to change an order to my liking. They say build week July 17, crossing my fingers that it will be some kind on schedule.

How early people getting Vin #?
The day the order is placed, you should receive an e-mail notification that Ford has your order.

When Ford schedules the car for production, with an expected build date, Ford will issue a VIN at that time and send you an update.

Other postings throughout the forum will advertise when Ford is scheduling cars for production along with upcoming build weeks.

July 17: is this a best guess from your dealer? Did they confirm a production date? If so, you should have a VIN now.

Last edited:

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
The day the order is placed, you should receive an e-mail notification that Ford has your order.

When Ford schedules the car for production, with an expected build date, Ford will issue a VIN at that time and send you an update.

Other postings throughout the forum will advertise when Ford is scheduling cars for production. Ford's build dates/weeks are not linear. Some weeks, nothing is scheduled for production.
Thanks. Unfortunately mine wasn’t a special order. I already ordered a EB back in 2018 and remembered the email and how easy was to track.

This was an order from the dealership (blue sticker, not green), that they were able to change the options before ford locked the order. Either that, or they were able to reopen the order.

He told me build week is July 18, also got me the order #. Just waiting on the VIN #

Im going to assume the order was placed long time ago. I don’t mind waiting

Last edited:

Sponsored

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
When did you place the order and for what?
Beginning of April for Mach1 with HP, manual, Grabber Blue, Recaros, all available options pretty much. This would be long term keeper.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
FWIW, my October 16th order and identical March 9th orders are both scheduled for June 27th. Their prioritization makes no sense. Really happy to already have my car, doing some mods to it, and the extra 10hp that will blow you all away.
March order being built in June. That's about 16 weeks.
Gives me hope for my May 19th order being built in September?

As a side note, this afternoon I'm taking my brother in law to the local Ford store to pick up a '18 GT350.
They also have a Mach 1 on the showroom floor with an identical build as my order, less the HP.
Tempting, but I think I need to hold out.
Doubt they'd match my 3% below deal from Chapman.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
no chance of getting it under msrp, but cant hurt to ask.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Like deja vu all over again. Stay strong!!!
Every time I get a "your order is still unscheduled" a little bit of me dies inside.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

Other postings throughout the forum will advertise when Ford is scheduling cars for production along with upcoming build weeks.

July 17: is this a best guess from your dealer? Did they confirm a production date? If so, you should have a VIN now.
As far as I know, Ford has not scheduled any Mustangs for July as of yet. We are hoping that they actually start scheduling cars next week, as it's been 3 weeks since any Mustangs have been scheduled. When they finally get back to scheduling, the week of July 18 when they start production after a two week vacation for Independence Day, would be the first build week available.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
As far as I know, Ford has not scheduled any Mustangs for July as of yet. We are hoping that they actually start scheduling cars next week, as it's been 3 weeks since any Mustangs have been scheduled. When they finally get back to scheduling, the week of July 18 when they start production after a two week vacation for Independence Day, would be the first build week available.
Thanks for the info.

Do you know if Ford gives priority to special order or stock orders?

Also, I see priority code 69 on the header. Also I see a Job #2 order. I have no clue what those means.:crazy:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Thanks for the info.

Do you know if Ford gives priority to special order or stock orders?

Also, I see priority code 69 on the header. Also I see a Job #2 order. I have no clue what those means.:crazy:
supposed to give priority to customer orders over retail. customer orders should be priority 10-19, and retail will be priority 20+

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
supposed to give priority to customer orders over retail. customer orders should be priority 10-19, and retail will be priority 20+
you say Priority 10-19. I am listed as priority 01?

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Understood. Oh well, this is the best I could do, considering the markups, order banks closed.

Im in no hurry and also got Msrp. Still a happy camper:like:
Sponsored