Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I got my "your vehicle is built" email yesterday!!

Ordered 5/22/21
Expected delivery is week of June 15th

13 months of waiting. I will be enjoying this!
Congratulations!!!!!! I was a month behind you when I ordered in June. I know you are about to have a lot of fun and spend more money. ;-)

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
Received an email from Granger Ford financing that my car is in transit and i should get ready. I was like wtf? my production date isnt until week of 5/23, so I checked the Ford site and sure enough its in production. Not shipped so not sure why i got the Grainger email.

But I never received a email from Ford that its in production. The other thing is I checked the Window sticker and it shows the increased pricing and not the pricing from when I ordered in October 2021.

Anyone know whats up with this?

1653008002973.png

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
sounds like the dealer is feeling you out as the deal and the new price is different if I understand the situation. Don t believe there is price protection in this either. A cancelled 2021 pushed to 2022? If so that s the price. (unless the dealer steps up and helps out)
2% under invoice? Still a good buy.

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
sounds like the dealer is feeling you out as the deal and the new price is different if I understand the situation. Don t believe there is price protection in this either. A cancelled 2021 pushed to 2022? If so that s the price. (unless the dealer steps up and helps out)
2% under invoice? Still a good buy.
i placed my order in October quite literally 6 months before the price increase so nfw if the price is changed.

mill reach out to Zach tomorrow to get some insight to this.

Sponsored

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
I just checked the Ford site and my car is in production and I saw the window sticker. This will be a great birthday present to me.

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
I just checked the Ford site and my car is in production and I saw the window sticker. This will be a great birthday present to me.
I see you ordered in October, does your window sticker show MSRP pricing with the April increase?

f2e524d1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
1969/2021 Mustang Mach 1
Received an email from Granger Ford financing that my car is in transit and i should get ready. I was like wtf? my production date isnt until week of 5/23, so I checked the Ford site and sure enough its in production. Not shipped so not sure why i got the Grainger email.

But I never received a email from Ford that its in production. The other thing is I checked the Window sticker and it shows the increased pricing and not the pricing from when I ordered in October 2021.

1653008002973.png
The window sticker will show the new price, but Granger will honor the original price that you signed in October. Once you take delivery, Ford and Granger will work out the difference (Granger gets a check at the end of the month or something like that). This happened last year and there is a process that dealers can use if they sell the car at the original MSRP price. I would not worry about it. Just make sure Granger is using the price on your signed document from October.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
The window sticker will show the new price, but Granger will honor the original price that you signed in October. Once you take delivery, Ford and Granger will work out the difference (Granger gets a check at the end of the month or something like that). This happened last year and there is a process that dealers can use if they sell the car at the original MSRP price. I would not worry about it. Just make sure Granger is using the price on your signed document from October.
I had confirmed this with Granger as well about a month or two back.

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
Thank you and great to hear this news now I can come in off the window ledge and go to sleep
🤓😬

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

1653008002973.png
Now would be the time I'd call my bank, credit union and Granger to see who has the best deal. I am sooooo looking forward to that day!

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1

1653008002973.png
Mine is the same too. The window sticker is the official Ford price

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
The window sticker says 120220527 BLEND 0735. Does this mean the car gets built on 5/27?
@stangcrazy - the MSRP is the April pricing. My dealer is giving me a ”rebate” to get to the 2021 pricing from my original order in June 2021.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Still no window sticker on my 11/2 re-order of my canceled 21. I'd have been long gone by now if I was still waiting on this car to be made.