Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I have a '71 Mach which I bought used and abused. I'm restoring it now. I always wondered what the guy who bought it new was thinking when he selected the options...
so which screwball set of options did he select?
Sponsored

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I vaguely remember how @Zach@Granger explained and I doubt any dealer is going to give away their recipe in a public forum. Remember that we are not the ones buying from Ford, but the sales are between Ford and the dealer (the dealer then sells the car to us). I assume how Ford allocates on what each dealer gets is ultimately based on economics: The more you buy from me (Ford), the more merchandise I reserve for you (dealer)
I think thereā€™s some truth to that. I bought from a dealer that claims to be the number 1 volume dealer in America and ordered an HP on 1/22. Ford recognized it on 1/25, I changed to everything but HP and Navigation on 2/1 and given priority 10 and I got a build date and VIN for 5/2 (subsequently pushed to 5/23 after the shutdowns)

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
Hello, new to the forum.
I just ordered my Mach 1 on April 1 2022. I have the receipt for the deposit and the sales agreement with total price including shipping. I received an email from the dealer on April 4 on the order and an email from Ford on April 6 stating they received the order for the car and its options. My number on my order form is 19 no delivery date

The Mach 1 was ordered with fighter Jet Gray paint, the elite package and I changed the wheels to the magnetic painted wheels. I was thinking about the HP but I am not tracking the car and I don't want a heavier stiffer suspension as the Mach 1 is beefed up more than the GT with all of the GT350 and GT500 goodies. So I am fine without the HP. Oh and yes it is a STICK !!! šŸ™‚

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
Grainger has a red 2022 Mach 1 on the lot for sale, it's an automatic.
I like the blue supercharged 2021 manual trans they have, if they had left it stock I would be interested.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
sure thing. 1000 bucks. if you're lucky. I would be surprised if 1 in 100 even knew what a 'HP' was if they were surveying Mach 1's on a used car lot.
Maybe in 20 years when itā€™s collectors buying them itā€™ll matter. Those people get bent out of shape about production numbers and everything matching. Those people also want you to have never actually used the car. I canā€™t imagine anyone paying more that the option price in the near term. If you want to actually use the car it probably isnā€™t going to matter a ton.

Sponsored

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Maybe in 20 years when itā€™s collectors buying them itā€™ll matter. Those people get bent out of shape about production numbers and everything matching. Those people also want you to have never actually used the car. I canā€™t imagine anyone paying more that the option price in the near term. If you want to actually use the car it probably isnā€™t going to matter a ton.
Most likely they have already kept the car in a climate controlled garage without any lights šŸ˜‚ Oh, btw, better ask the dealer not to install the extra front splitter and keep it in its original parts box šŸ˜‰ (I can see a rare 2021 HP in Twister Orange, with the Tremec, Recaro seats, and back seat delete)

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
When do window stickers show up?

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

GTP-J

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 -F150 EcoBoost 2022 Mach 1
When do window stickers show up?
I was able to download mine from the vehicleordertracking site about the time it entered production. It might be available some time before that but the site wouldn't work for me until just a few days ago. Good luck

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
VIN should be on the " Your Vehicle is Scheduled for Production" email from Ford.
I have vin. I am not getting a window sticker from the tracker

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have vin. I am not getting a window sticker from the tracker
Yeh, you're gonna have to keep plugging the VIN in each day and eventually it will come up. I used to plug my VIN in several times a day with no results, which is very frustrating. I got my VIN 4 days before the car arrived at the dealer.

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer
I'm late to the party - just placed my order today. I didn't order one early because I had a Bronco on order; who knew it would take over a year and a half for it to come in?! But got the Bronco, completed the build the way we wanted it on that (here, if anyone is interested), now time to get a Mach coming.

I had an '03 Azure Blue Mach that was my favorite car I've ever owned, and met my husband (@ITLRUN ) on the last Mach 1 Registry I was a part of. We've been married 15 yrs now. I'm hoping our Ford luck holds and I actually get what I ordered without being pushed to '23. šŸ¤ž

Order confirmation Date: 4/26/22
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing):
Options: Grabber Blue, 700A, HP, Elite, Recaros, Manual, Nav, Red Calipers, Rear Seat Delete
Shipped Date:
Received Date:

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
A guy on the 2021 Mach 1 Nation FB page said he ordered in Feb and got a cancellation notice, and that he should order a 2023 ā€¦. Ah oh ā€¦.

32EA49AA-083E-405A-B12B-D1EA22B1123D.jpeg
Sponsored