Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

qdog9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Were you a canceled 2021?
Also, you are the first May 16 build week I've seen.
I also have a May 16th build week. Not a cancelled 21, ordered 10/16
Sponsored

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
I ordered 10/17 and I’m a priority 10. Still nothing. I guess batting .500 isn’t too bad. I got the email this evening that my wife’s Bronco was scheduled for the end of April.

Sponsored

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
October 16 HP order and still no build date… I have a buddy that might take it if it ever gets built. Kind of pathetic, glad I found one in inventory.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
literally less than 1 second after I hit send:

1648231495856.png

21 reorder. ordered originally 15JUN. reordered 16NOV. prio 19 from granger
Congrats it’s been a long wait for you

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
I'm a new member here. Read through all the posts and lots of good info here. Thanks to all. Hope all of you receive your Mach 1 this year. Ordered through Ashleigh at Granger on 3/16/22. May have ordered a bit too late but decided to give it a go and prepare for the long long wait. Ugh!

Order confirmation Date: 3/17/22
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing): N/A
Options: Iconic Silver, Tremec, 700A, HP, RPBC
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Has anyone in NC received their build? Just wondering if it is high volume dealers across the country first or do they go by regions.

Someone posted earlier, that priory codes really do not mean a thing or getting an order in earlier.

Im happy for everyone that has a build date, but odd that orders this year with the same components of mine have dates and I do not. My dealer has 4 locations across NC and my local branch has 20 M1 on order.

No rhyme or reason from Ford on how they schedule. It is frustrating seeing all the EB and GT getting scheduled when our cars have been on such a delay. Again happy for everyone, just venting with questions.

Oldschool270

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Ordered 17 Dec 21, Oxford white 700a, manual, regular seats, HP, B&O, basically everything else I could get. Confirmed 17 Dec 21, received delay email last week, received May 9th build date with VIN 25 March 22, received change email 25 March 22 a few hours after this first email for build date change now moved to 2 May 22. Order was a priority 10 from a small dealer in KY.

Last edited:

Sponsored

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
Has anyone in NC received their build? Just wondering if it is high volume dealers across the country first or do they go by regions.

Someone posted earlier, that priory codes really do not mean a thing or getting an order in earlier.

Im happy for everyone that has a build date, but odd that orders this year with the same components of mine have dates and I do not. My dealer has 4 locations across NC and my local branch has 20 M1 on order.

No rhyme or reason from Ford on how they schedule. It is frustrating seeing all the EB and GT getting scheduled when our cars have been on such a delay. Again happy for everyone, just venting with questions.
ya I dont get it either. My order is different from yours only in the transmission and color. Plus you ordered almost a week before me. To your point on priority, mine is 19 and I did not have a cancelled '21 order.

As for volume dealers, mine is ordered through Grainger in Iowa and I dont know if they are a high volume dealer.

I do hope yours comes through soon

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
ya I dont get it either. My order is different from yours only in the transmission and color. Plus you ordered almost a week before me. To your point on priority, mine is 19 and I did not have a cancelled '21 order.

As for volume dealers, mine is ordered through Grainger in Iowa and I dont know if they are a high volume dealer.

Thanks, I know it will at some point.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

Granger sells a lot of Mustangs, especially for their location. They have a lot of Mach 1's on order, I think they had around 20 Reorders for canceled 2021's alone. It wouldn't surprise me if they had 40+ M1 retail orders on the books. I've seen posts of over a dozen M1's delivered by them already '21's & '22's and my local 4 local dealers have had less than them, all put together.

The $64K question is, does that help or hurt??

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
Granger sells a lot of Mustangs, especially for their location. They have a lot of Mach 1's on order, I think they had around 20 Reorders for canceled 2021's alone. It wouldn't surprise me if they had 40+ M1 retail orders on the books. I've seen posts of over a dozen M1's delivered by them already '21's & '22's and my local 4 local dealers have had less than them, all put together.

The $64K question is, does that help or hurt??
so that makes sense with those order numbers. I see yours is from Grainger and ordered about 2 days after mine. Did you get a build or still waiting also?

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
so that makes sense with those order numbers. I see yours is from Grainger and ordered about 2 days after mine. Did you get a build or still waiting also?
I will add it to my Signature when I get a date, probably in 36pt. bold type, bright red in all CAPS! They're going to take care of us in next week's scheduling clean up, I keep telling myself.
Sponsored