2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

trackd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
August
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP2 (SOLD), 73 240Z RB26DETT
Most of these recent posts are for the non-HP. Anybody received deliveries for an HP? Is Granger still the best bet to order from? That's the only trim I'm looking for, might trade in my PP2.
Sponsored

TruVudu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mach 1
Does anyone with a green or purple Mach 1 on order (without handling pack) have a build date yet? I ordered a 700a with B&O and red calipers on 1/20/22 and don't have one so far – no VIN either. Know it's only been 3 weeks and it will be a while longer before it's ready, but I'm itching to get behind the wheel of a V8 again.
Have you received a confirmation email from Ford yet? I ordered a similar build on 1/29 and have not received confirmation. I asked the dealer and all I could get out of them was it takes a while sometimes.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Have you received a confirmation email from Ford yet? I ordered a similar build on 1/29 and have not received confirmation. I asked the dealer and all I could get out of them was it takes a while sometimes.
Yeah, I got the confirmation pretty quickly, just no VIN or build date scheduled yet. I ordered from Chapman, got a confirmation a few hours after I signed the dora and gave them a copy of my license.

I've been scouring these threads and have seen some people who ordered in December get theirs in January, and some who ordered in November who STILL haven't gotten a build date yet, so I'm not really sure what to expect honestly lol. I had a priority code of 17 on the DORA sheet

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Does anyone with a green or purple Mach 1 on order (without handling pack) have a build date yet? I ordered a 700a with B&O and red calipers on 1/20/22 and don't have one so far – no VIN either. Know it's only been 3 weeks and it will be a while longer before it's ready, but I'm itching to get behind the wheel of a V8 again.
Not that I know of. Mine was early dec. i know earlier ones waiting but they had hp afaik. Earliest possible date was 2/7, but we have had a few shutdowns already.

Last edited:

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Just curious- what color did you order Kach0w?

Sponsored

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Just curious- what color did you order Kach0w?
Eruption Green. My current car is in silver so I wanted a color that was more unique without being insanely loud like the new orange or grabber yellow (I love seeing those colors on cars, but I can't see myself driving one).

Plus that shade of green is my favorite color, so when I saw that was going to be on the 2022s, that also helped my decision :wink:. Going to have to see the car in person to decide if I want to keep the decals or not – leaning towards removing them but we'll see. I'll post pics on here once I finally get it!

awpe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anton
Vehicle(s)
2008 VW Touareg V10 TDI, Mustang Mach 1 MP N2488
Ordered purple at the end of November, without HP (not available here), latest info from dealer was "we expect no info till the middle of March"...

Schnder95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang Roush S/N 22-0001 TP
Order confirmation Date: Oct 12th, 2021

Have received confirmation from Ford.

Priority Code: 19 No need for lower number since i got order in on second day of banks opening
Estimated Build Date After Mar 21st cause of tires and cold weather.

Options:
Race Red
Premium
A10
Handling Package
Elite Package
Painted Calipers
700A
Car cover

Shipped N/A

DLOH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
FYI, if you have not received a confirmation email within 24 hours, then it is most likely your dealership has not placed your order. I placed my order on 1/7 and on 1/18 I emailed the dealer and said that everybody else got their confirmation within 24 hours. What's the deal? They said let me check into this. Can you imagine that I received my confirmation email 2 hours later.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Most of these recent posts are for the non-HP. Anybody received deliveries for an HP? Is Granger still the best bet to order from? That's the only trim I'm looking for, might trade in my PP2.
ford won't start building the HP cars until the end of march
if you want one i'd contact granger asap. with supply shortages again this year its not something you can casually order when you get around to it and expect it will be built

Sponsored

TruVudu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mach 1
FYI, if you have not received a confirmation email within 24 hours, then it is most likely your dealership has not placed your order. I placed my order on 1/7 and on 1/18 I emailed the dealer and said that everybody else got their confirmation within 24 hours. What's the deal? They said let me check into this. Can you imagine that I received my confirmation email 2 hours later.
I called Ford. My order is in their system. Apparently the dealer has to set me up to receive notifications in their system. You would think after I asked several times, they would have checked that.

rongxanh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bao
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 700A, MT Oxford White (due March)
Ford tracking system is still not working. I emailed ford performance and they gave me a status of in production with an assembly line completion of yesterday, Feb 8th. This is in line with what the original status told me. The ETA for delivery was around Feb 22nd last time the system was working so I'm sure I'll get it that week or first week of March at the latest.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Last edited:

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/au...-halting-production-border-protests-rcna15632

This started coming across the news wires a few hours ago.

“While we continue to ship our current engine inventory to support our U.S. plants, we are running our plants at a reduced schedule today in Oakville [Ontario] and our Windsor engine plant is down,” Ford said in a statement.
I posted this and it was deleted by mods just a heads up. Apparently a lot of parts come in from Canada. Michigan plants are shut down until further notice.

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
I posted this and it was deleted by mods just a heads up. Apparently a lot of parts come in from Canada. Michigan plants are shut down until further notice.
The shutdowns are sporadic and widespread depending on the parts needed and the mfg. So right now, Ford Windsor plant is back up with a reduced schedule. This was cited on CNBC earlier today.

The main comment from what I watched is that all car manufacturers are affected and there is no single or consistent shutdown. They reduce schedules or shutdown for a day until parts arrive.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/10/aut...to-anti-vaccine-canadian-trucker-protest.html
Sponsored