Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Alright... back on topic. I got this yesterday. It's not a VIN but it's close. Ordered Jan 4th, put a deposit. Got a signed contract, order # and priority code at that time. I replied asking for a VIN but didn't read back yet. I hope it's for real. 🤞

Confirmation Screen Shot private.jpg

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Alright... back on topic. I got this yesterday. It's not a VIN but it's close. Ordered Jan 4th, put a deposit. Got a signed contract, order # and priority code at that time. I replied asking for a VIN but didn't read back yet. I hope it's for real. 🤞

Good new Tony, hopefully things get moving soon.

webspoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Code Orange

You should have a vin now. Check out the threads of hacking it out of the order status page on ford.com or get the dealer to send it to you. Then you will be able to track it further.

04mysticobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 2018 F150, 2022 CFTP HE
Been trying to make a list of what dealers are charging ADMs and for how much. If anyone has any information or would like to contribute their deal:
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IneBYZgDS1I5yVx3U_p9JVaQR7C8w0VdYhl7hfquwu4/edit?usp=sharing
This should be editable by anyone with the link.
Covert Ford in Austin wanted $50k ADM. I still have the text. They didnt even ask if it was for a base or CFTP.

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7

You should have a vin now. Check out the threads of hacking it out of the order status page on ford.com or get the dealer to send it to you. Then you will be able to track it further.
I concur. If the dealership has a build date, they have a VIN. Email Ford performance with your info from your order they should be able to get you some details.

[email protected]

Last edited:

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here’s how you can check thanks to @Snoopy49
Pay particular attention to the bold part for your situation.

You do need a VIN and an Order Number to use the Ford Tracking Website, it only works if it is a USA Retail (Customer) order and one way to confirm it was a retail order is by a 10 to 19 priority code assigned when the order was placed. Dealer Stock orders have priority codes ranging fro 20 to 80 and are not viewable on the website.

The Ford tracking website is a POS, you are better off using FP or your dealer for tracking information.

Here is the contact info for FP. They will be able to help you find out your cars current status.

(800) 367-3788 (Option 1)

Make sure you title the e-mail as GT500 Status Check and include the last 8 of your VIN in the body of the message. Example: (N0000001) or if you don't have a VIN, you will need the Order Number and Dealer/Sales Code, these will be on the Vehicle Order Confirmation, which you should have received when you placed your order or the Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement, which you should have received the day after your order was placed.

Ford Performance Info Center Inbox [email protected]

If you would prefer to chat, Contact - Ford Performance Parts . Click on Chat.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Got a VIN late in the day on the 25th of April but the email was in the spam folder. Go figure. I tried both the US and Canadian tracker today but got "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN. " Thought maybe it's too soon in the game. Chatted it up with Ford Performance thanks to the info from @Houston Kid and @Snoopy49 and the tech on the other end of the chat said I had the wrong VIN emailed to me from the dealership Business Development "Director" of all people. :sunglasses:

Got the first "glimpse" of my awesome car from Ford. It has the splitter wickers on it which I'm guessing is just a cyber enhancement like the tinted windows they add for looks because I didn't get the handling pack. Maybe they'll gift me a set of wickers out of the goodness of their heart. :wink: Regardless...I'm pUMpeD uP! :handsinair: Exciting times.:flag:

GT500 Order Tracker.jpg

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Just thought I would post this for those lurking or looking. There looks to be 8 2022 GT500's coming in within 100 miles of Anaheim CA. All say dealer ordered so don't look to be customers yet and 3 of them are Brittany Blue.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got a VIN late in the day on the 25th of April but the email was in the spam folder. Go figure. I tried both the US and Canadian tracker today but got "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN. " Thought maybe it's too soon in the game. Chatted it up with Ford Performance thanks to the info from @Houston Kid and @Snoopy49 and the tech on the other end of the chat said I had the wrong VIN emailed to me from the dealership Business Development "Director" of all people. :sunglasses:

Got the first "glimpse" of my awesome car from Ford. It has the splitter wickers on it which I'm guessing is just a cyber enhancement like the tinted windows they add for looks because I didn't get the handling pack. Maybe they'll gift me a set of wickers out of the goodness of their heart. :wink: Regardless...I'm pUMpeD uP! :handsinair: Exciting times.:flag:

GT500 Order Tracker.jpg
Awesome man. Welcome to the now really excited but sitting and waiting club.

Did you get a build date?

Sponsored

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Just thought I would post this for those lurking or looking. There looks to be 8 2022 GT500's coming in within 100 miles of Anaheim CA. All say dealer ordered so don't look to be customers yet and 3 of them are Brittany Blue.
Don’t call us lurkers out. We’re trying to remain hidden.
1651099792739.gif

U-Drag Beast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Shelby GT500 2014 FORD F150 FX2
My journey

1st trip to my local dealer to place order Feb 11th. At that time it all seemed to be mysterious… Is this real or….

53 years old and buying this car as a bucket list item. Always been a practical car buyer. The timing and the product is right so I dove in.

from Feb 11 to yesterday no news, no order or other conformation numbers. Again I think is this real.

Over this same period of time I scour the inter webs for info, tips and sources of public info. Find this forum site and joined.

Here is the wind up, yesterday Apr 22nd, dealer calls with good New’s (mostly) he now sees order number in system and code that said sent to production or something to that effect. Play phone tag for hours till I got into my car and went to dealer in person. There it is. The GM shows me the actual order on his computer. We change the color from black to code Orange with black vinyl over the top. I should get a VIN Monday says the GM.
My journey seems to be on track? Still have some skepticism but getting some form of update was a relief though.

Morale of this story = Be patient.

Build:
Code Orange
Tech package
Handling package
Black vinyl OTT
If anyone is interested I know of a dealer in Michigan who has placed a few stock orders and supposedly have one coming into their dealership within the next few weeks. I paid a refundable 500 fee to be on a list to either buy it or pass on it. I had no say on the build specs but signed up anyway on Monday as a back up plan. I found the dealership by using a Automotion “mustang” iPad app. It can show you on a map every Ford dealership in the US. I literally started clicking on dealerships across the country generally in major markets until I found these folks. They _had_ a grabber blue with blue painted OTT strips which they just sold a few days before my finding them. When talking to a guy there he told me about there next stock order in the works. It will also be grabber blue with the painted OTTs.
Update: Received an update from my dealership that we now have a build date of June 15th (week of) the journey continues.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Awesome man. Welcome to the now really excited but sitting and waiting club.

Did you get a build date?
Thanks. June 13th build. I asked them on the chat how long a build takes, they said about 8 weeks for me because of the options, (mentioned the painted stripes). So first week of August?

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
From what I hear, the plant is currently down for 48 hours. I don't think I'm gonna hold my breath on the 6/20 build week. Who knows 🤷‍♂️

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Nobody should hold their breath to get their 22 orders. I think maybe some 21 orders that got pushed to 22 might get their order filled, but everyone else it might be a long shot. Maybe you can score some of the 21’s left out there and not get crushed by a ridiculously high ADM. With the $4000 plus price increase for 22 it might not be so painful to pay the ADM. Happy hunting folks!
Sponsored