OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 and 2020 GT500
As far as I know his one allocation has been promised to me. At least that's what the paperwork says when I put a down payment on it
They don't check for an allocation when the order is placed, so he should have no problem placing the order.

The Chairman

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
They don't check for an allocation when the order is placed, so he should have no problem placing the order.
For all the newbies to this process, nothing happens until the District Manager gives an allocation to a dealer. At that point FRAP assigns a VIN and the ball starts rolling.
All discussion about orders, etc. means little. FP has nothing to do with this process.
I’m sure their are thousands of orders in the system. But they all will sit there in unscheduled material hold until the real step one happens.
Early next year, allocations will start to flow and the rubber meets the road. When you have a VIN on your VOC/DORA, then you have an order. Until then….

kilobravo

Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Vehicle Showcase
They don't check for an allocation when the order is placed,
Maybe an exception, Earl but my original order got kicked back two days later for not having a Golden Goose allocation.

Advertisement

114 - J&M Products / Hotpart.com - 1
Advertisement