2022 GT500 order thread

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Are we saying there were only 50 heritage cars made or only 50 with black stripes? If It’s the former, that’s not going to be the case. There’s a ton of them for sale right now on Cars.com and that doesn’t count the ones already sold. Some have speculated it may be one of the largest production models for GT500’s in 2022, but will see.
My 350R was 1 of 13 in its color combination: Leadfoot Gray, no stripes, black roof. Despite being ultra rare it would not hold a candle versus a Heritage 350R in prices even though 280 Heritage R were made. My point is that the car which was stolen (HE CFTP Painted stripes) will be around that number—300 cars. This isn’t new. In 2020 they made 808 Heritage cars when you include base models. I’m not sure why people are surprised it’s not 10 cars or equal or less than a color like Cyber Orange.
Sponsored

GTIIIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
If anybody is looking for a 2022 GT 500, the dealership that I bought my GT 350 has one that just arrived. It was built on October 14, so it’s very near the end of the production for that model year, although I don’t have the sequence number (I’ve asked for the information).
73F0D786-5171-4922-A3FA-7D85C017AFB3.jpeg
It’s a small Ford dealer outside of Salt Lake City in Gunnison, Utah named Freedom Ford- https://www.freedom-ford-mercury.com/home . Family owned and I actually dealt with the wife to work out my purchase. They were very favorable in terms of the price and shipping coordination . I highly recommend dealing with them.

Attachments

Last edited: