Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
While I'm fantasizing, I'd like to see a modern version of Gulfstream Aqua paint (more flip-flop) with a white interior.....
Sponsored

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Update: I just sent a direct message to Mike Levine (@mrlevine) about the addition of these color options, so hopefully it can get through to someone. But it will only be seen as a credible request if everyone else joins in on requesting! I’m not saying that everyone should go messaging them directly, but comment on Facebook and Instagram posts, email Ford customer service, and make sure they know that these color offerings can guarantee your purchase!

This is the message I sent:
Hey Mike! I wanted to reach out because I know Ford is open to customer feedback, and you seem to be at the forefront of that. I sold my 2018 Mustang GT a few months ago in anticipation of the upcoming Mach 1. Everything about it seems great, but the one thing that I’m not completely sold on is the color palette. I know I’m also not the only one, as there are others on the Mustang6G forum who feel similar. As it stands, the Mach 1 gets excluded from some EXCELLENT color choices that are available throughout the rest of the 2021 Mustang lineup (Antimatter Blue, Carbonized Gray, and Lucid Red). Additionally, even though the interiors are largely the same, Mach 1 is excluded from the color options of the standard GT. And finally, I know people would enjoy the freedom of picking what accent stripes color they would like to pair with their paint color, an option also available on other Mustangs. The addition of these options would guarantee my purchase, as well as other prospective buyers

39Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Terlingua
Very piss poor colors!! You won't find a bigger Mach 1 fan than me and I waited and passed on other Mustangs even the Challenger Red Eye caught my eye lol in that Dark Green and Bright Blue but what did Ford offer on the new Mach 1 on the best platform, shit and not even the most popular Mach 1 colors. This Orange and lets call it Calypso Coral was a Boss 302 color. The Yellow and Ford offered 2 Yellows mainly Grabber Yellow which is another Boss 302 color, so I say to FORD where are the popular Mach 1 colors such as... Royal Maroon, Gulfstream Aqua, Silver Jade, any of the 3 Green colors, and especially Black Jade

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Twister Orange is very different to Competition Orange (which is the same as Calypso Coral). No way Ford was ever going to bring back a selection of the 60's & 70's colors.........they're only going to offer (most) of what's available across the '21MY Mustang color chart. Ford tends to only offer 1 "retro" color per year, such as Grabber Blue. For '21, it's Grabber Yellow.

I would love to see Grabber Blue return for the Mach 1 for '22 though. Or the '03/'04 Azure Blue.

MountainStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
I agree that Grabber Blue should have made an appearance, same with comp orange and I wish they offered another green for 21. This time maybe grabber green? I’m just so disappointed in the color options, was initially excited about grabber yellow, but to me it doesn’t look anything like grabber yellow of the 70’s. I seriously would be ordering a car as soon as the handling pack was available if more color options were offered. Where’s our first or heritage edition Mach 1 :p

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I never have to worry about Ford not offering on the Mustang the color I want, some type of bright red.

But I would like to see more options for everyone else, grabber blues, better oranges, greens especially, especially a dark green like this:
1604154896362.png

Dodge has their color game down pat. Wish Ford would do the same. Similar issues on the Bronco selection for the first year at least.

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Another update; Mike responded that he appreciates the input and has shared it. Hopefully we get something!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I keep saying it but ya’ll are sleeping on the best 2021 color: Area 51. Hope Ford brings it over from the Bronco.
looks like a cross between Performance Blue and Abyss Gray.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
I just noticed possibly the most important engineering advancement that Ford has made in years. It looks like they have figured out a way to not stamp holes in the front fenders of a car with a Coyote. Blessed be the future of badge removal!

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like they have figured out a way to not stamp holes in the front fenders of a car with a Coyote.
didn't you see the memo? Badges are now dealer-installed because the shipment from Kazakhstan is delayed. Some putz with a dull bit and hand-held drill will put them on. Unfortunately Left vs Right are not marked on the emblems so opposites will greatly add to the collector value. Just like those 'rearing back' Cobra logos.

/joke

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Update: managed to find some updated pictures of Iconic Silver. If Ford doesn’t open up the color palette, that’ll be the one I go with! Hell, even if they do, I’ll have trouble deciding between that and Antimatter Blue

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
For anybody who want to play around how to build their own Mach 1, I build another tool for the Mach 1 to do that:
To the 2021 Mach 1 Builder
Currently the options are only displayed in german. I will add english soon and create a separate topic for the tool then

As a little help, the options are:
Color | Wheels | Licence Plate Position | Lowering | Spacers
Wrap Color | Brake Caliper Color | Front Splitter | Rear Spoiler | Reflectors (Headlights) | Mirrors | Rear Lights | Sidemarker

I attached some examples what you can do with it.

fighterjet.png

racered.png

velocity.png

phsc84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1 (2021)
Thank you, Ace! This way I can illustrate my Mach 1 (order is placed).

But could you please also offer the option "without stripes"? Because I asked my dealer to remove the stripes. I'm not a big fan of the stripes.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
For anybody who want to play around how to build their own Mach 1, I build another tool for the Mach 1 to do that:
To the 2021 Mach 1 Builder
Currently the options are only displayed in german. I will add english soon and create a separate topic for the tool then

As a little help, the options are:
Color | Wheels | Licence Plate Position | Lowering | Spacers
Wrap Color | Brake Caliper Color | Front Splitter | Rear Spoiler | Reflectors (Headlights) | Mirrors | Rear Lights | Sidemarker

I attached some examples what you can do with it.

fighterjet.png

racered.png

velocity.png
Danke Dir - einen tollen Konfigurator hast Du da gebaut!
Sponsored

Reactions: Ace