Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
But could you please also offer the option "without stripes"? Because I asked my dealer to remove the stripes. I'm not a big fan of the stripes.
Sorry, that is not possible. I would have to remove the graphics by hand for each color which is way too much. If you just want to build a basic 2020 Mustang you can use my builder for that who has tons of more features than the Mach 1 one, but is of course missing the Mach 1 specific parts
Sponsored

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ohhhhhh yessssssssss
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 11.17.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 11.18.04 AM.png

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
125088878_745550842695154_103204925213577387_n.jpg

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

I really can't wait to see Grabber Yellow in the metal...............I "think" this is a good representation of the color.....almost "highlighter pen" yellow, rather than a pastel yellow as it looks in some photos (namely the ones from Goodwood that Aaron sent to you)

Having said that, I can't believe I still haven't seen the other color in that photo......Grabber Lime has also evaded me so far!! None of our local dealers had one, although they did have Twister Orange that I love, but a lack of meets and shows means I've not even had the chance to see GL anywhere yet and its already been discontinued!

MountainStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
I really can't wait to see Grabber Yellow in the metal...............I "think" this is a good representation of the color.....almost "highlighter pen" yellow, rather than a pastel yellow as it looks in some photos (namely the ones from Goodwood that Aaron sent to you)

Having said that, I can't believe I still haven't seen the other color in that photo......Grabber Lime has also evaded me so far!! None of our local dealers had one, although they did have Twister Orange that I love, but a lack of meets and shows means I've not even had the chance to see GL anywhere yet and its already been discontinued!
I think this photo may have a filter on it, or it’s my phone, grabber lime has looked different to me in person than it does in this photo. I agree the color is most likely a highlighter yellow.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I think the photo is quite accurate because the Lime Green looks very much like it does in real life. I'm convinced that Grabber Yellow is quite fluorescent (aka greenish) and that is why it matches so well with Lime Green. If you were to put it next to a Triple Yellow or Screaming Yellow car they will clash beyond belief, trust me.

This whole fluorescent yellow thing is part of some bizarre fashion trend that was started by Aston Martin Racing and has already been followed by Chevy (both Camaro and C8 Corvette), BMW (new M4) and Nissan (New Z) among others.

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’m personally not a fan of Grabber Yellow because of how bright it is... if I’m buying a yellow car, the brightest I’d go is Corvette yellow (pre-C8 anyway). But grabber lime is an excellent color, it’s a shame it was 2020 only. It was a MUCH better green than the (also one year only) need for green

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I’m personally not a fan of Grabber Yellow because of how bright it is... if I’m buying a yellow car, the brightest I’d go is Corvette yellow (pre-C8 anyway). But grabber lime is an excellent color, it’s a shame it was 2020 only. It was a MUCH better green than the (also one year only) need for green
QFT

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
I'd like to see the carbonized grey metallic, lucid red pearl and antimatter blue metallic added to the Mach 1 color selections. Would also like no stripe restrictions. If available it would come down to:
- Antimatter blue metallic with white stripe, black calipers and clear EU lenses (if offered) for side marker headlight, rear marker light and rear tail lights.
- Carbonized grey metallic with white stripe, black calipers and clear EU lenses.
- Iconic Silver with with stripe, black calipers and clear EU lenses.

Since it isn't a track car for me, it would be the base car with the performance wheels and all options less the handling package.

Sponsored

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
I'm going to stick with Twister as it is just too difficult to guess what Grabber will be like in person.

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Huh, interesting... that makes it look like a pale pastel yellow 🤔

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'm going to stick with Twister as it is just too difficult to guess what Grabber will be like in person.

Can't say as I blame you. Grabber Yellow has gone from hi-lighter pen yellow to pastel yellow in photos! Twister Orange is a known quantity. You probably caught the two in the rear shot above........but for me, in this photo at least, Twister just stands out more :)

Grabber Yellow v Twister Orange.jpg

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I just don’t like how strong of an orange Twister is. If they still had Orange Fury, I’d probably go with that
Sponsored