Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Oh someone watched my youtube video. :like:
Have in mind that I had to photoshop some colors since there were not pictures of all the color combinations. But these are the 8 combinations that are possible on the Mach 1.

phsc84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1 (2021)
@Ace Thank you for the color combinations. But Iconic Silver is not perfectly correct, as it has a white stripe on your image and not a red one. :wink:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Oh you are right. I will share a fixed infographic soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
There’s also only 1 shade of red available, Race red. Lucid red isn’t available

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I just commented on an Instagram post about the Mach 1 by Mike Dean (@themikedean) expressing our collective interest in the full Mustang color palette being opened up to the Mach 1, along with interior color options and independent stripe options. I think maybe if we can get more people to comment on it, we could actually see a change once Mach 1 production goes into effect. Let’s get on it!

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I have never been one to like red cars until I saw Ruby for sale. Ruby red is so good. Lucid red and/or Rapid red would be great options.

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
If I had the choice between lucid red and antimatter blue, I’d really have to think long and hard about it... I mean, I’ve been thinking real hard about what color I want as it currently stands, but only because I don’t really love ANY of the options

Sponsored

12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M1454
Yes it is a beautiful colour, It will be sad to see her go.
Must make way for the new Mach 1, I have placed my order and have acknowledgment now just the wait.
3.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg

Attachments

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
If I had the choice between lucid red and antimatter blue, I’d really have to think long and hard about it... I mean, I’ve been thinking real hard about what color I want as it currently stands, but only because I don’t really love ANY of the options
The current color choices are honestly lacking....

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
The current color choices are honestly lacking....
They really are. The only color that’s interesting to me is Fighter Jet Gray, and Ford forces you to pair it with that stupid orange, so that counts me out on that

that’s why I’m trying to be vocal on this one. They’re all made on the same assembly line, so it wouldn’t be too much of an extra step to at least make the standard Mustang colors available for the Mach 1. Really, the 3 colors that are EXCLUDED from the Mach are the 3 colors I would consider for a 2021 Mustang, which is pretty sad because now I’m stuck trying to decide which color I don’t like to buy my Mach 1 in.

I might also end up letting 2021 come and go without a Mustang because I’m not sold on the color offerings

John Houseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
They really are. The only color that’s interesting to me is Fighter Jet Gray, and Ford forces you to pair it with that stupid orange, so that counts me out on that

that’s why I’m trying to be vocal on this one. They’re all made on the same assembly line, so it wouldn’t be too much of an extra step to at least make the standard Mustang colors available for the Mach 1. Really, the 3 colors that are EXCLUDED from the Mach are the 3 colors I would consider for a 2021 Mustang, which is pretty sad because now I’m stuck trying to decide which color I don’t like to buy my Mach 1 in.

I might also end up letting 2021 come and go without a Mustang because I’m not sold on the color offerings
Opening up the color pallet really is what Ford needs to do. These are so called "limited production" vehicles. If it can easily be made available in more colors, the more personalized and desirable they will be. That was the biggest drawback of the Bullet to me, they were virtually all the same. PLEASE FORD, open up the color pallet and offer customers the choice of all striping colors/caliper colors.
Sponsored