Sponsored

2020 GT500 confirmed orders

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i
Yeah, I got an email that the order banks are open from my dealer. I will put the order in today.
Sponsored

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
I just received the confirmation from my dealership that the order was submitted this morning in the "new" system. It lists a priority code 10, I hope that means immediate delivery.

markham51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 07 GT500 SS, MKIII Cobra, 68 Shelby GT500 KR Convert
My Canadian dealer wants a 50% ADA. 100Cdn plus 50 (plus 13% tax) = 170k ...for base plus tech package

HA! I am so pissed at their greed I am not buying any more cars from them. Last year i bought a Navigator and Raptor fully loaded. I hope they like pissing off their best customers.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I just received the confirmation from my dealership that the order was submitted this morning in the "new" system. It lists a priority code 10, I hope that means immediate delivery.
No, it does not. The way these allocated cars go is that they are pulled for build by the regional rep for Ford. They work with the inventory manager at the dealership to see which order goes first, second, third, etc if the dealer has multiple allocations.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
Yea I know, IT all comes down to the regional Ford Rep, I think it is a good sign that my dealer was one of the first to get a 2019 350R and sell it. I am hoping for delivery in November before they stop manufacturing in 2019.

Sponsored

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
My dealer just said the order behind mine is a "famous you tuber" so the regional ford rep has his eyes on my order to get the next one processed for you tube. I have an idea of who hes talking about, I think I saw him racing his 350 at Maple Grove a few weeks ago.
Whether it's true or not I hope it means I get my car sooner rather then later.

65Terdlingua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
@Epiphany are you actually in/near Excelsior Springs? I hope so, that gives me at least a slight chance of seeing your GT500 someday.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Can anyone find out the difference between Priority code 10 and Priority Code 19.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Can anyone find out the difference between Priority code 10 and Priority Code 19.
Priority codes don't mean anything with these allocated cars. The Ford rep pulls an order and it is processed. By default, a priority code of 10 is assigned, but it really doesn't mean anything. The important question you should be asking is where are you on the list at your dealership. If you are #2 or #3, then it could be a while. I waited about a year for one of my GT350R's

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
About 30 seconds on Google turned this up:

Ford Dealers can submit vehicle orders via either the traditional CONCEPS ordering system or the newer WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. Fleet orders and/or specification changes must be made via CONCEPS. The WBDO system only accepts stock (Dealer Stock, Demonstrator) orders and all variations of retail orders (Retail, A/X/D Plan, Etc.). Both ordering systems generate error notices and will not display pricing information until any errors are corrected.

The CONCEPS ordering system requires the Dealer to manually enter all the order codes… Year, Body Code, Priority Code, Option Codes, etc. The newer WBDO system uses plain language descriptions, etc. and only displays options available for that vehicle’s Model Year, Body Code & Order Code. Retail orders using the WBDO system default to Priority Code “19”.

Dealers assign priority codes to each order based on the Order Type. Stock orders are assigned priority codes 20-80, retail orders are assigned priority codes 10-19. Fleet orders are assigned special alpha numeric codes that represent a requested production week. The priority codes determine the order for which vehicle orders are to be selected and/or considered for scheduling. This overview doesn’t consider commodity issues (model, powertrain or option scheduling restrictions) that may be in place for a scheduling week. Commodity issues and/or restrictions can apply at either or both the regional and national levels.

The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.

Sponsored

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Priority codes don't mean anything with these allocated cars. The Ford rep pulls an order and it is processed. By default, a priority code of 10 is assigned, but it really doesn't mean anything. The important question you should be asking is where are you on the list at your dealership. If you are #2 or #3, then it could be a while. I waited about a year for one of my GT350R's
GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, I mean that Tomster. My car got put in the order bank yesterday and it came back Priority Code 19. Iam not worried about the #2, #3, thing BECAUSE my dealer is getting just "1 Allocation for a GT 500" and he's not going to screw me out of it. When I was there yesterday putting the order in the OWNER came in and introduced himself to me and all of us had a really great visit with each other. I live here in Nebraska where small town dealers in particular do NOT screw over their customers. They are very thankful that Iam willing to spend nearly $90K on a car. Thank You again Tomster for explaining the Priority Code question.

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
@Epiphany are you actually in/near Excelsior Springs? I hope so, that gives me at least a slight chance of seeing your GT500 someday.
He is pretty far away from KC lol.
Yup, I'm in the Empire State (and sure enough, we have an emporer).

I'll have photos galore once in my hands. The plan is to see the heartland as I've really only ever lived in outside perimeter states. I want to experience the car immediately and pray for no holdups in production as I'm screwed once the snow flies.

voodoo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500, 21 X6M50i, 74 Bronco, 21 Tremor, 79 C10
Have any of you guys that have confirmed orders ordered the painted roof? My dealer is having an issue entering that option into the system. I am ordering twister orange, so that should be available.
Sponsored