Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

MMApex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP GT
My car is still awaiting shipment since 2/12, with a blend date of 1/22.

I have yet to find any cars on dealer lots with blend dates past 1/18 or so.

After five months of waiting!

Also, interesting, my window sticker says RAIL while everything else at my dealer, including in-transit stock, is CONVOY.
Sponsored

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
The Flat R
My car is still awaiting shipment since 2/12, with a blend date of 1/22.

I have yet to find any cars on dealer lots with blend dates past 1/18 or so.
The Flat Rock plant was closed due to a parts shortage from 1/17 through 2/11, so any blend dates in that range or shortly thereafter have become fictitious. As an example, my car, with a sticker blend date of 2/8, didn't get onto the line before 2/12, came off on 2/18, and is now sitting at the plant noted as "In Production / Produced". Per a Ford employee at the plant, that status likely means it's waiting for a steering wheel.

If yours is noted as "Awaiting Shipment" per Ford Performance and not the website, then you're likely past the parts shortage issue and are just tied up in what's probably a shipping jumble shaking out from the stopping and restarting of the line.

MMApex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP GT
If yours is noted as "Awaiting Shipment" per Ford Performance and not the website, then you're likely past the parts shortage issue and are just tied up in what's probably a shipping jumble shaking out from the stopping and restarting of the line.
It is awaiting shipment via the Ford Order Tracking website. I will ask Ford Performance tomorrow.

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I called Ford Performance for an update today. It has already crossed into Canada by rail. Hoping I get a call from the dealership this week but with winter still around I can be patient.

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
I called Ford Performance for an update today. It has already crossed into Canada by rail. Hoping I get a call from the dealership this week but with winter still around I can be patient.
Yeah, I'm feeling the same way about mine. Supposed to get here between March 5th-11th, hoping we don't see much snow here in March

Sponsored

Durthol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium & Elite, HP, Recaros, Tremec
I know better than to get too excited, but I just placed my order today! After years of cars that were compromises in one way or another, I'm finally getting exactly the vehicle I want. Well, okay, it's not a Ferrari -- but the exact vehicle I want that I can afford. :) The order has been placed for:
  • GT Premium Coupe
  • Ruby Red
  • 6-speed manual
  • 401A Package
  • PP1
  • MagneRide
  • Active Valve Performance Exhaust
  • Enhanced Security
  • Safe & Smart
  • B&O
  • Spoiler delete
If it gets here before my birthday in late-May, I'll be content.
Well, it turns out there's an almost identically-spec'd vehicle at a dealership not too far away. It's in my second-choice color, but that's about it... reached out to see if they can match the price my dealer gave me on the order. If so, I might be driving it a lot sooner than I thought!

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Yeah, I'm feeling the same way about mine. Supposed to get here between March 5th-11th, hoping we don't see much snow here in March
In Montreal, it's even worst with the snow. Glad to have order it at the beggining of February. Should receive it in the worst case 4/22. Start of May would be perfect.

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
In Montreal, it's even worst with the snow. Glad to have order it at the beggining of February. Should receive it in the worst case 4/22. Start of May would be perfect.
Yeah, I heard you guys get it pretty bad there. I ordered in January and thought it would come at the end on March/Early April but it's supposed to come within the next 2 weeks

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
On the roofs here, there at least 60 inches of snow!

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
On the roofs here, there at least 60 inches of snow!
That's insane! We just have left over snow/ice on the curbs. Other than that it's dry.

Sponsored

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
Just found out that my car was built yesterday and awaiting shipping. I'M. SO. EXCITED....

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Just found out that my car was built yesterday and awaiting shipping. I'M. SO. EXCITED....
Hey congrats! So the steering wheel fiasco did not delay your car at all?

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
Hey congrats! So the steering wheel fiasco did not delay your car at all?
Thank you! Not at all it looks like. My car is also an Ecoboost Premium if that makes a difference. I know a lot of guys here are waiting on GT's

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Was not aware that a premium Ecoboost and GT Premium steering wheel were different. Maybe they are or they got them in and sending them out. Was your car always scheduled to be built on the 25th? I think the windows sticker blend date is when it actually went on the line.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Was not aware that a premium Ecoboost and GT Premium steering wheel were different..
Withing the Premium models, the steering wheel graphics on the cars with Safe & Sound are different from the others due to the adaptive cruise control. Premium Plus adds the heated steering wheel. There my be more variations based on Sync vs. Sync 3 controls as well. For the life of me, I can't honestly figure out how many variations of steering wheels there really are.

Maybe they are or they got them in and sending them out.
The DFP article seems to indicate that they are now getting all the parts needed. Cars will therefore sort into two groups - those on the line that are being built correctly, and those already produced waiting for the wheels to be attached as enough come in.

I think the windows sticker blend date is when it actually went on the line.
The window sticker blend date is the date it was originally scheduled to come off the line based on the week in which it was originally scheduled to be produced.
Sponsored

Last edited: