Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
So it seems yours is about two weeks behind. What was your original EDD and what is it now?
Original EDD was 2/22 to 2/28. Current EDD is 2/22 to 2/28.

I don't think that's going to come off.
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Maybe it will update when it is ready to ship.

I just chatted with FPC and they said it is set to begin production on the 6th with the EDD between the 22-28. I will check again with them around the 6th to see if anything changed.

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
I know better than to get too excited, but I just placed my order today! After years of cars that were compromises in one way or another, I'm finally getting exactly the vehicle I want. Well, okay, it's not a Ferrari -- but the exact vehicle I want that I can afford. :) The order has been placed for:
  • GT Premium Coupe
  • Ruby Red
  • 6-speed manual
  • 401A Package
  • PP1
  • MagneRide
  • Active Valve Performance Exhaust
  • Enhanced Security
  • Safe & Smart
  • B&O
  • Spoiler delete
If it gets here before my birthday in late-May, I'll be content.
Congrats!

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Got my Window Sticker yesterday!

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
I posted earlier about my concern that it has been taking too long to get a vin#. I sent a request to my dealer to get my deposit refunded. I received this e-mail from them this morning.

John K. Reilly" <[email protected]>
Subject: mustang

Lew,

I will refund your deposit. My Ford representative was in yesterday and we discussed at length the allocation issue we have had and your order. The Mustang you ordered with the most recent changes scheduled this morning and will be built the week of 4/22/2019. Vin # 1FA6P8CFXK5179261.

In order for me to refund your deposit I will need you to stop by with the card you used and I will get it processed.

Thank you,

John

lewis roberts <[email protected]>
To:John K Reilly
Feb 21 at 9:46 AM

Good I wasn't wanting to cancel, just seemed like something wasn't right.

So it looks like early May for delivery. This waiting has been torture for me and all the dealers I have dealt with lately.
Changed my mind and got the Premium in Ruby Red w/ ceramic, 400A, A10 and deleted the Nav

Welcome!

Your 2019 Mustang GT Premium Fastback is "In Order Processing"

In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle. Ford Accessories
  • Processing

|

• 136B520A-B603-436C-94D6-6A4494D66A44.png

Interior
    Ceramic
  • Exterior
    Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 2/6/2019
Order Number J202
VIN 1FA6P8CFXK5179261
Estimated Delivery N/A

Sponsored

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1

I just chatted with Ford Performance, mine is still at the plant waiting to be shipped, probably sitting next to yours and sharing a steering wheel. ;)

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
I just chatted with Ford Performance, mine is still at the plant waiting to be shipped, probably sitting next to yours and sharing a steering wheel. ;)
At least they're telling you that you're "waiting to be shipped". I'm hearing that my car is still "in production", even though it shows as having completed all the production steps.

Then again, we had 5" of snow a few days ago, and 3/4" of sleet and ice this morning. Better sitting at the factory than in my driveway tempting me to drive it with tires that are wholly inappropriate for our current conditions.

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
I posted earlier about my concern that it has been taking too long to get a vin#. I sent a request to my dealer to get my deposit refunded. I received this e-mail from them this morning.

John K. Reilly" <[email protected]>
Subject: mustang

Lew,

I will refund your deposit. My Ford representative was in yesterday and we discussed at length the allocation issue we have had and your order. The Mustang you ordered with the most recent changes scheduled this morning and will be built the week of 4/22/2019. Vin # 1FA6P8CFXK5179261.

In order for me to refund your deposit I will need you to stop by with the card you used and I will get it processed.

Thank you,

John

lewis roberts <[email protected]>
To:John K Reilly
Feb 21 at 9:46 AM

Good I wasn't wanting to cancel, just seemed like something wasn't right.

So it looks like early May for delivery. This waiting has been torture for me and all the dealers I have dealt with lately.
Changed my mind and got the Premium in Ruby Red w/ ceramic, 400A, A10 and deleted the Nav

Welcome!

Your 2019 Mustang GT Premium Fastback is "In Order Processing"

In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle. Ford Accessories
  • Processing

|
  • 136B520A-B603-436C-94D6-6A4494D66A44.png

Interior
    Ceramic
  • Exterior
    Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 2/6/2019
Order Number J202
VIN 1FA6P8CFXK5179261
Estimated Delivery N/A
When did you place your order?im already at 6 1/2 months and still f**ing waiting.

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
Guypei, I feel your pain. I ordered on 10-08-18. The Ford Tracking Site says "ordered on 02-06-19" (I don't know what's up with that). I have been regularly checking with dealer since December. I still don't think My dealer was the cause of delay. It would be in his best interest to expedite the sale. I was given a trade-in price that was "good until delivery".Now looks like KBB has lowered the value of my trade-in by 1500. I have also added about 2500mi could be 5000 by May

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Guypei, I feel your pain. I ordered on 10-08-18. The Ford Tracking Site says "ordered on 02-06-19" (I don't know what's up with that). I have been regularly checking with dealer since December. I still don't think My dealer was the cause of delay. It would be in his best interest to expedite the sale. I was given a trade-in price that was "good until delivery".Now looks like KBB has lowered the value of my trade-in by 1500. I have also added about 2500mi could be 5000 by May
That’s unfortunate with the depreciated value. I actually gave them My 2014 GT when I placed my order. It’s still sitting in their showroom. Hopefully we get ours for the summer! I don’t know how accurate the tracking site information is. It doesn’t work from Canada. When I call Ford performance and the sales manager I get very different stories. I’d call Ford performance and ask questions.

Sponsored

1bads550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT pp, 17 Fiesta ST, 17 Focus ST, 03 Mustang GT
Hey guys! Ordered a GT on 1/28.. Asking my dealer 2 and 3 weeks in for any updates with zero to that point... called 2 days ago and asked if I changed the color if it would delay the process and was told no it wouldent. So called today almost 4 weeks in and was told they changed the color, the received the DORA but they have no vin or order number and no idea when it will come.. ideas?

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Probably the car was only ordered when the DORA came in. In 2-3 weeks, you should be able to have your VIN. Should arrive in 12-14 weeks from now.

(All is an estimate, just trying to help, might not be perfect but I assume that I'm not far from the truth)

1bads550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT pp, 17 Fiesta ST, 17 Focus ST, 03 Mustang GT
Probably the car was only ordered when the DORA came in. In 2-3 weeks, you should be able to have your VIN. Should arrive in 12-14 weeks from now.

(All is an estimate, just trying to help, might not be perfect but I assume that I'm not far from the truth)
Thanks for any help bud! U think they can change the color mid order tho? Just seems like something like that would be locked in?

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Probably, that it wasn't even ordered yet. That's my guess, but I might be wrong. When they received the DORA, I think that's when they putted the order. It should take about 2 weeks to get your VIN.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Thanks for any help bud! U think they can change the color mid order tho? Just seems like something like that would be locked in?
A Dora is created when they order the car providing they have allocation. If they did not order it the day you were there at the dealership, they most likely did not have allocation. Did they give you a copy of the DORA? As for changes, I believe that can happen up to a certain time prior to your build date, but it could change when your car is built.
Sponsored