Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Silver GT, PP1 and Active Exhaust.
Cool. Silver is a fairly rate color. I don't think I have seen a silver GT newer than a 2013-2014. Enjoy it and don't forget to post a pic or two.
Sponsored

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
Picked it up yesterday! Rare rainy day in SoCal; didn’t care. Haven’t stopped smiling yet.
upload_2019-2-1_9-50-49.jpeg
Okay... 3 weeks after taking delivery, and over 1600 miles... damn sure was worth the wait!
A world of difference from my prior M235, but I wouldn't go back.
Even as a loaded stock (for now), this car is outrageous.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
I placed my order on January 21, 2019 and I get this Email today (Feb. 20) from my dealer:
--------------------
Hi Tony,

GREAT NEWS! You won't have to wait until Spring for your Mustang. It is here! Delivered this afternoon to the dealership. This has to be the fastest I've ever had a Mustang built. Please let me know when you would like to pick it up. I could have it ready for you for the weekend if you like.

-------------------
Not even one month and it is delivered! I am in shock. Fortunately, I have a place to put it (in-laws garage), until spring. Hopefully, I can do all the "stuff" by this weekend, or I wait until next week.
My 40-year dream is at the dealership. I am shaking while I type this...
Amazing... congrats!

Sponsored

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Must have been already build and was somewhere in aaFord's lot somewhere.

Durthol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium & Elite, HP, Recaros, Tremec
My 40-year dream is at the dealership.
Man, that is awesome! I know I'll feel the same when mine shows up... been having the same dream for almost the same length of time -- congrats!

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
I'm doing it at 30:rockon:

Durthol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
I know better than to get too excited, but I just placed my order today! After years of cars that were compromises in one way or another, I'm finally getting exactly the vehicle I want. Well, okay, it's not a Ferrari -- but the exact vehicle I want that I can afford. :) The order has been placed for:
  • GT Premium Coupe
  • Ruby Red
  • 6-speed manual
  • 401A Package
  • PP1
  • MagneRide
  • Active Valve Performance Exhaust
  • Enhanced Security
  • Safe & Smart
  • B&O
  • Spoiler delete
If it gets here before my birthday in late-May, I'll be content.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I know better than to get too excited, but I just placed my order today! After years of cars that were compromises in one way or another, I'm finally getting exactly the vehicle I want. Well, okay, it's not a Ferrari -- but the exact vehicle I want that I can afford. :) The order has been placed for:
  • GT Premium Coupe
  • Ruby Red
  • 6-speed manual
  • 401A Package
  • PP1
  • MagneRide
  • Enhanced Security
  • Safe & Smart
  • B&O
  • Spoiler delete
Sounds great. I am getting the same options except mine is Blue and PP2. At the moment, I have about 35 days still to go!

Sponsored

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
  • GT Premium Coupe
  • Ruby Red
  • 6-speed manual
  • 401A Package
  • PP1
  • MagneRide
  • Enhanced Security
  • Safe & Smart
  • B&O
  • Spoiler delete
Congratulations! I think you're allowed to get a good bit excited! haha

I'm so excited to get mine. And I hear you - some people are telling me I've ordered my Dream car, and I'm set. What they don't realize is, while this may be a dream car in some ways, it's only my first dream car. There's definitely bigger fish out there I would love to own one day. But, I'll need to continue to up my paychecks to get there. :like:

Durthol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
Sounds great. I am getting the same options except mine is Blue and PP2. At the moment, I have about 35 days still to go!
I came thisclose to ordering Velocity Blue with that blue-trimmed interior... nice choice! Good for you on the PP2; it would have been a bit much for me as a daily driver with the cost of those tires, but I think the PP1 with MagneRide will satisfy. Glad to know you have a (mostly) firm delivery date! :like:

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I came thisclose to ordering Velocity Blue with that blue-trimmed interior... nice choice! Good for you on the PP2; it would have been a bit much for me as a daily driver with the cost of those tires, but I think the PP1 with MagneRide will satisfy. Glad to know you have a (mostly) firm delivery date! :like:
Mine won't be a DD and will see some track time so the tires were actually wanted. If I were going to use it as a daily, I would have two sets of wheels/tires or have gone with a PP1. In either configuration it will be great anyway. We'll see if the date holds up. I would be ok with a week or so delay to ensure good weather.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
As things slide along .....

The Ford tracking website flipped the status of my car to "In Production" on January 30. Talking with Ford Performance, however, indicates that it was assigned "Body Shop" status (the real start of production) on 2/14. On 2/18, it apparently cleared all the normal status updates through the different factory areas and began simply showing "In Production" with no status on where in the process it sits.

From all that, I'm guessing that's it's sitting around at Flat Rock waiting for a steering wheel. We'll see.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
As things slide along .....

The Ford tracking website flipped the status of my car to "In Production" on January 30. Talking with Ford Performance, however, indicates that it was assigned "Body Shop" status (the real start of production) on 2/14. On 2/18, it apparently cleared all the normal status updates through the different factory areas and began simply showing "In Production" with no status on where in the process it sits.

From all that, I'm guessing that's it's sitting around at Flat Rock waiting for a steering wheel. We'll see.
So it seems yours is about two weeks behind. What was your original EDD and what is it now?
Sponsored