Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Racered pp2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red GT PP2, 1985 Mustang gt coyote swapped
Congrats! Seems a bit soon to get a VIN# that quickly. It normally takes at least a couple weeks. Maybe the dealer already placed an order for stock and it matched what you are looking for?
That's what I'm thing the did because they offered me a premium pp2 they had on order
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I put my order in 2/18 for a Velocity Blue GT fastback. I ordered it pretty basic, 6-speed , black accent package.. waiting to get VIN info
Congrats. You should get the VIN# in 2-4 weeks depending on your dealers allocation status.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
That's what I'm thing the did because they offered me a premium pp2 they had on order
Well lucky you then! You are a couple weeks ahead of where you would normally be.

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
The plant was closed from 1/17 through 2/11, so the build was not 1/22. Instead, that's probably when it was originally scheduled to be built. With that scheduled date, it was likely built in the first week or so after the plan reopened (as was mine), and is now sitting in a lot awaiting a steering wheel (as is mine).

Neither your dealer, Ford Performance, nor any other source short of a plant scheduler in Flat Rock could tell you when it will actually be finished. That being said, it should take place sometime in the next 6 weeks (before the April 15 scheduled 1 week plant downtime), hopefully sooner rather than later.
At this point we're going on 7 months and Ford Performance said it isn't shipped yet and have no ETA. I just called the sales manager and awaiting a call back. I'm going to cancel my order, take my 2014 GT back and trade in on a 2019 Camaro SS. This ordering experience has been awful!

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
At this point we're going on 7 months and Ford Performance said it isn't shipped yet and have no ETA. I just called the sales manager and awaiting a call back. I'm going to cancel my order, take my 2014 GT back and trade in on a 2019 Camaro SS. This ordering experience has been awful!
Sorry for you man.

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Sorry you had so much trouble. Good luck in your future car buying.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Eh. I decided I wanted the specific Mustang I have on order last July (so, 7 months ago). I assumed it would take 4 months to get it, didn't want it showing up in December, and waited until November to order it. Best guess now is it will show up around the March / April timeframe, same as the one you have on order will, 4 to 5 months after I ordered it, and nearly 9 months after I picked it out.

Make your own choice, but would you really want the car to show up in New Brunswick before April? Is it worth blowing off the deal just to get a Camaro that you won't want to drive until then anyway?

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I made up my mind to buy a Mustang when the PP2 was announced. So technically I have been waiting for mine over a year. I originally wanted to buy one off the lot, but could not find one that was the way I wanted it or even close. Very few dealers had them. So I decided to wait to order one. I did not want to get it in the fall just to put in the garage until spring, so I waited so that I would get it in the spring. All in all my experience so far with ordering a car through Ford has been what I expected. There was really no difference in the price negotiation from getting it off the lot and placing the order took about 15 minutes. So only 15 mins more work involved. For me, ordering the car exactly how I wanted it was 100% worth the wait.

Guypei

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Eh. I decided I wanted the specific Mustang I have on order last July (so, 7 months ago). I assumed it would take 4 months to get it, didn't want it showing up in December, and waited until November to order it. Best guess now is it will show up around the March / April timeframe, same as the one you have on order will, 4 to 5 months after I ordered it, and nearly 9 months after I picked it out.

Make your own choice, but would you really want the car to show up in New Brunswick before April? Is it worth blowing off the deal just to get a Camaro that you won't want to drive until then anyway?
I talked to the sales manager and he convinced me to be patient just a bit longer and he'll give me a better deal than what we had originally agreed on. He's been pleasant to deal with considering... I'm not a patient person by nature so when you are told 6-8 weeks and here you are at month 7 it's very frustrating. Agreed, I can't drive it this time of year in any case but feels like it will never arrive. Hopefully my next update is more inspiring and the car has arrived! Thanks for the feedback!

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Hey, good for you. Let us know when you get it.

Sponsored

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Was not aware that a premium Ecoboost and GT Premium steering wheel were different. Maybe they are or they got them in and sending them out. Was your car always scheduled to be built on the 25th? I think the windows sticker blend date is when it actually went on the line.
Yeah my car was always scheduled to be built on the 25th. I was also given Priority 0 btw, hence it potentially getting to me in less than 2 months. I also figured it took a week to build starting from the build date, but could I be wrong? Seems like they built it in a day if it's awaiting shipment now.

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium (Current), 2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track (Current), 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Mustang V6 Premium
Just ordered my 19 GT PP1 Magnetic Metallic Monday fully loaded 401A, Auto, Showstopper Red interior, Active Valve Exhaust, Magne-ride, B&O Sound, Enhanced Sec, Safety & Smart.

Hoping there are no more delays for our cars and mine can flow right on through!
Congrats!

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2019 Mustang gt race red pp2 cloth Recaro on Saturday talked to the dealer today told order was placed and should have the vin next Friday!
Congrats! Let us know when you get your VIN

TLaurent8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trystan
Vehicle(s)
I put my order in 2/18 for a Velocity Blue GT fastback. I ordered it pretty basic, 6-speed , black accent package.. waiting to get VIN info
Nice, congrats on the order! I really wanted to get the Black Accent Package myself but tried to keep costs down a bit. Figured I could paint the roof and spoiler, then source some PP1 wheels since mine is coming with the crappy 18" 235s

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Yeah my car was always scheduled to be built on the 25th. I was also given Priority 0 btw, hence it potentially getting to me in less than 2 months. I also figured it took a week to build starting from the build date, but could I be wrong? Seems like they built it in a day if it's awaiting shipment now.
Ok cool. I think you mean 10 as there isn't a "0" priority as far as I know. Guessing you should get it in a couple weeks providing the steering wheel fiasco does not mess too much with the shipping.
Sponsored