Sponsored

2018 Seicane Android 8.1 10.2"??

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Seicane has the newest version of the 10.2" android stereo out for the last couple months. Has anyone installed the latest version?

Does it boot up and operate faster with the newer T8 processor?

Is sound quality better than stock stereo?

Does it have a legit 2GB RAM for faster operation?

Does Synch voice activation still work like it should?

Oh, so many questions...
Sponsored

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
im planning on going this route. The Tesla screen is god awful looking to me. I really like the high res display on this and figure I can get games on it and let my kids play from the back with bt controllers. Plus I still cant quite figure out the average mustang owners fascination with sync and factory swaps. Im trying to figure out a way to remove just the top half of my base bezel so my heat controls etc are all functional.

OP
OP

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
im planning on going this route. The Tesla screen is god awful looking to me. I really like the high res display on this and figure I can get games on it and let my kids play from the back with bt controllers. Plus I still cant quite figure out the average mustang owners fascination with sync and factory swaps. Im trying to figure out a way to remove just the top half of my base bezel so my heat controls etc are all functional.
I do like Synch in the base model. It has just what I like for the basics. I think with the Can-Bus adapter, it still allows for using the original Synch module.

What I really want to know is if it will display the OEM outside air temp, without needing some separate app for local weather and temp.
Sponsored