Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast

Top of trim piece where you can see 4 spots of glue that held it to the underneath of the cluster shroud.

Excuse the child drawing but in profile this is what I was trying to say. Insert a pry tool at the top of the piece. This will free the top.
For the bottom, take a knife in a right to left or left to right direction to separate the piece.
When I click the links it says “You do not have permission to view media within this album”
Sponsored

w1ldthing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alun
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT V8 (MY17)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Eco Premium
Just got the OBD tool in the other day, and my god does that thing rock. Thanks to @zackmd1 for helping me with the stereo coding. Makes the entire car feel much better. Stock ecoboost stereo graphics look like a 2 year old made them. Annoying double honk is now disabled, as is the passenger beltminder. More coding to come with the arrival of the cluster itself, and just gonna get a nav kit for the sync system and do it all at the same time.

That is certainly another benefit of the UCDS but still does not quite justify the $300 price tag to me unfortunately. If I had more uses for the UCDS then it would be worth it but I am not really looking to flash any other modules at this time (or that I know would enable new features)
Not sure if there's a separate setting with that than the standard OBD, but there were line lock codes in Forscan. That might sound dumb, idk, i'm new to a lot of this. Wires and screws make sense to me, but idk about all the systems coding too much yet.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Just got the OBD tool in the other day, and my god does that thing rock. Thanks to @zackmd1 for helping me with the stereo coding. Makes the entire car feel much better. Stock ecoboost stereo graphics look like a 2 year old made them. Annoying double honk is now disabled, as is the passenger beltminder. More coding to come with the arrival of the cluster itself, and just gonna get a nav kit for the sync system and do it all at the same time.

Not sure if there's a separate setting with that than the standard OBD, but there were line lock codes in Forscan. That might sound dumb, idk, i'm new to a lot of this. Wires and screws make sense to me, but idk about all the systems coding too much yet.
Haha the thing to remember is that ABD just tells the software on the module what features to enable/disable. There are different software revisions though that include additional features that can't be enabled through ABD changes. Line lock is one of those features. Attempting to enable it using what you saw in forscan will just result in an error.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Eco Premium
Haha the thing to remember is that ABD just tells the software on the module what features to enable/disable. There are different software revisions though that include additional features that can't be enabled through ABD changes. Line lock is one of those features. Attempting to enable it using what you saw in forscan will just result in an error.
Ah, okay, gotcha. Trying to be useful, but just being dumb per usual ;P

Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Well this is certainly interesting! Latest forscan update change history... Wonder if I can get them to write a beta for the mustang cluster.

• Configuration and Programming function "Odometer write" (can only increase mileage!) for :
  • Fusion 2013+ (only for Mondeo or Lincoln MKZ cluster installed)
  • Lincoln MKZ 2013+

schenoy1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015. Ruby Red
U also enable line lock on the V6 with UCDS :)
Does anyone know how to enable line lock (track apps missing) on the GT V8 ? Ascii code? Thank you!

schenoy1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Another UK install done but not quite dusted.
Missing Track Apps, Drive Modes and My Color at the moment.
Yes I have done both everything works
Manny,
do your track apps work also? I asked above about line lock, but basically none of my track apps work. I have a 15 Base GT.
Thanks
Steve

schenoy1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Wogboy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
antonio
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT
hi all, digital cluster is still working a treat, made just one change and purchased a new SCCM, this now puts the indicator & wiper around the right way for us RHD people. the part number i used was, JR3T14B522EC3JA6. Hope this helps, cheers.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
So interesting thing happened today... Tuned my V6 using MPT's 87 PRX tune and now the cluster shows the paddle icons regardless if the shifter is in sport or not. Not a significant issue but I am interested in why the tune caused this behavior. I am wondering if the MPT trans tune includes something that causes this to happen. Anyone else have a tuned auto with the LCD cluster? Do these icons show all the time for you as well?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Eco Premium
So interesting thing happened today... Tuned my V6 using MPT's 87 PRX tune and now the cluster shows the paddle icons regardless if the shifter is in sport or not. Not a significant issue but I am interested in why the tune caused this behavior. I am wondering if the MPT trans tune includes something that causes this to happen. Anyone else have a tuned auto with the LCD cluster? Do these icons show all the time for you as well?
I don't know if it's the tune necessarily that caused it or not, but i do know I've seen videos of people with the digital dash that have the gear always show in drive. Idk what caused it, but i'll look around when i install mine in a few weeks and do an update after my tune.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
I don't know if it's the tune necessarily that caused it or not, but i do know I've seen videos of people with the digital dash that have the gear always show in drive. Idk what caused it, but i'll look around when i install mine in a few weeks and do an update after my tune.
Well the behavior started immediately after the flash and I changed nothing else. I am betting it is likely something MPT is using for the transmission to increase shift firmness and shift points in the standard drive mode.
Sponsored