2018 Digital Cluster Installation Guide

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
bump to this, has anyone found a fix? just saw a 2015 with a cluster that has traction and advanced off icons
My traction control light will come on but not advanced track

And just for conformation.. Oil Pressure and Oil Temp will not work on a cluster swap?
Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
nope. I got my oil pressure to work with a tune but the oil light turned on.
Wonder why the light came on?

I did a little more digging.
The oil pressure gauge that comes on the Non PP GT is really just a dummy light. Not very accurate. Would rather have temp anyways.

Guess the only way to have actual oil temp and oil pressure is to swap to the GT350 gauges with the proper sending unit and wiring.

I assume the oil temps should be inline with the coolant temps unless you are beating the shit out of the car..
Wonder if the Ngague will show them?

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder why the light came on?

I did a little more digging.
The oil pressure gauge that comes on the Non PP GT is really just a dummy light. Not very accurate. Would rather have temp anyways.

Guess the only way to have actual oil temp and oil pressure is to swap to the GT350 gauges with the proper sending unit and wiring.

I assume the oil temps should be inline with the coolant temps unless you are beating the shit out of the car..
Wonder if the Ngague will show them?
You are correct about the sending unit. Lund said the same thing

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Just ordered a digital cluster kit from Breeves002 last night. Pretty eager to get it installed. I’ll be installing it on my 2020 GT PP2 301A.
Lots of insight on this thread. Eager to get it buttoned up.

Sponsored

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Just ordered a digital cluster kit from Breeves002 last night. Pretty eager to get it installed. I’ll be installing it on my 2020 GT PP2 301A.
Lots of insight on this thread. Eager to get it buttoned up.
Hey bud, congrats on the purchase. This mod is on my to do list too. Would love to see the progress on yours.

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Hey bud, congrats on the purchase. This mod is on my to do list too. Would love to see the progress on yours.
will do! I’ll post my progress once I start the project :)

Sponsored

thecloneranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 royal crimson mustang gt
Weren't you the one that wanted to go back to the stock gauges?
i got rid of stock gauges and got a mycolor premium analog and sold the digital gauge to someone. well they replaced their broken gauge with mine and said that i sent a broken gauge. paypal sided with him even tho i sent pictures of it working and how it was packaged. they refunded his money and made him send the broken one back. even the numbers dont match the one i sent him. so im trying to repair this broken gauge i replaced the screen but noticed a capacitor is missing. everything else looks good

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
i got rid of stock gauges and got a mycolor premium analog and sold the digital gauge to someone. well they replaced their broken gauge with mine and said that i sent a broken gauge. paypal sided with him even tho i sent pictures of it working and how it was packaged. they refunded his money and made him send the broken one back. even the numbers dont match the one i sent him. so im trying to repair this broken gauge i replaced the screen but noticed a capacitor is missing. everything else looks good
Oh wow. Asshole tired to scam you I guess.

That sucks..
Hope you can get it fixed. Might have to take it to a computer repair place or something.

Last edited: