BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I have a manual already with a digital dash
would love to figure out how to add the pic I added to my dash since my supercharger will be on next week
d.jpg
Hey @breeves002 Is something that can be added to auto cars?!? Would love to have the 220 speedo for my boosted GT/CS.
Sponsored

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2

rubens_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben Rolon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP ESS G3 SUPERCHARGED
I got it all set up per say lol
was able to hook up see everything worked perfect don't want to make any changes until I get it back from the dealer it goes in Monday so should have it back next Wednesday. I also downloaded the asbuilt explorer compare with and downloaded my asbuilt from Ford
fs.jpg
sweet just save your as built file just in case you change something u didn't want change it back with your as built as for the codes and what each do if you look on the forums some people have shared of all the settings they have discovered that work for our cars ill upload it here if I find it on my phone

Sponsored

Ajc5633

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 1975 Nov
It has be done some people use the appearance of the GT500 Cluster there are at least 5 or 6 users that has done that on here
i think they may have bought the GT500 dash from hell horse or something. I’ve been looking for a few weeks about changed my standard digital dash to the GT500 one. If someone would like to explain how they did it I would be greatly appreciative. I have been searching threads here but haven’t seen yet

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Man, finding one these clusters used as been a real cluster FUCK!!! lol

LQK won't even look it up for unless I have the ID part# of the cluster and from my understanding JR3Z-10849-JB is the one to use? The guy at LKQ says there's 23 different ones.
It's pisses me off becasue I found pics of a wrecked mustang which obviously has the digital cluster but he won't look it by there stock number unless I have the cluster ID#

Is it the JR3Z number or is it something else? I need a Auto MPH cluster.

Thanks
Steven

bluto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Sorry if this has been asked before but I could not find a solution.... From my understanding you cannot change the mileage using Forscan. I understand that when you buy a new one they program the mileage. How are you all changing the mileage when you find a used cluster?

JRedondox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Sorry if this has been asked before but I could not find a solution.... From my understanding you cannot change the mileage using Forscan. I understand that when you buy a new one they program the mileage. How are you all changing the mileage when you find a used cluster?
you can change miles with forscan! but increase only!

bluto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
In this case I would have to decrease and I've called two dealerships in the area and they won't touch it. Odo-pro cannot do it either so it looks like it's a factory option only. If this is the case I'm giving up on looking for a used one. Too much headache...

Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
In this case I would have to decrease and I've called two dealerships in the area and they won't touch it. Odo-pro cannot do it either so it looks like it's a factory option only. If this is the case I'm giving up on looking for a used one. Too much headache...
I'm right there with you because now there hard to find low millage. My car only has 14K so most 18-19s have more miles.

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
you can change miles with forscan! but increase only!
This...found a used one here at a great price. I was able to use Forscan to increase the mileage. They are out there...but it took several months of searching at my end.

Ajc5633

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 1975 Nov
Yes I think the best route is to get new so they can sweet odometer or get lucky enough to find a low mileage one to increase the miles as lowering miles is a federal offense I believe.

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Having same issue and does look like it is front top middle as if i push it in it stops making noise but dont know of a permanent solution i couldnt do the drill method since i took off to much plastic when i cut it for the digital gauge cluster but was thinking of just replace the whole dash for a 2018+ dash pad and hopefully fixing this issue but idk if they fit on 2015-2017
they do fit, ive done the swap to 18 dash pad.

Gt350_3143

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Salem
Vehicle(s)
‘09 Sl63 AMG
Hi my friends

If anyone can provide me with these parts number :
1-gt350 instrument cluster (metric version)
1-gt350 oil and temperture center gauges (bar and Centigrade degree version)

Thanks buddies
Sponsored