breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
this is too easy!! i would like to do it by myself!! LOL let me learn how to do it!! thank you anyways!!
Hey if you want to support me I'm happy to build the files. Just FYI I have given out all of the necessary information to enable all of those things in the spreadsheet, you must have missed it :p
Sponsored

1222nap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi, anyone can read and share eeprom data of manual car with digital dash and KPH speedometer?

Im unable to change MPH to KMH gauges propertly on manual car because there are left DTC U3000 in IPC, besides it working propertly

VIN code or F188 calibration of UCDS also could help

Thanks

Last edited:

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
apologies if this has been answered but is there a way to have the posted speed limit show up when using nav on the digital dash?
Thanks

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure. My son has a 2014 fusion and his shows the posted speed limit on the dash. I thought there would have been a way to add this to the digital dash

Sponsored

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Most of these mods can be done cross model when the hardware is the same but the as built software has been tailored/configured a certain way. Then that can be changed to "unlock" the feature. My guess is the cluster is different so its not going to be common enough. Plus the sync system is likely different also.

I'm not sure. My son has a 2014 fusion and his shows the posted speed limit on the dash. I thought there would have been a way to add this to the digital dash

The RedMus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego Certified
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 50 Year Edition
Hey if you want to support me I'm happy to build the files. Just FYI I have given out all of the necessary information to enable all of those things in the spreadsheet, you must have missed it :p
you were right!! i missed the most important part! i did the base programming and everything is back, thank you for this great job! this information is super value to help guys like me that like to do thing by my self! keep us on the loop!!! :clap:

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Guys
Is there anyway after you upgrade to sync 3.4 to get apple maps or google maps or waze directions to show up on the digital dash?
Thanks

OrangCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Auto 3.55 - X pipe,Roush axleback
I having issues with rattle noise. Driving me bananas. I have some foam behind it but sound like it’s coming from bezel. Anyone have this issue?

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Possibly check at the top middle front of the clear plastic. From pictures these tend to vibrate there and it causes some marring. Maybe that is the source of the noise.

I having issues with rattle noise. Driving me bananas. I have some foam behind it but sound like it’s coming from bezel. Anyone have this issue?

Sponsored

rubens_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben Rolon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP ESS G3 SUPERCHARGED
Possibly check at the top middle front of the clear plastic. From pictures these tend to vibrate there and it causes some marring. Maybe that is the source of the noise.
Having same issue and does look like it is front top middle as if i push it in it stops making noise but dont know of a permanent solution i couldnt do the drill method since i took off to much plastic when i cut it for the digital gauge cluster but was thinking of just replace the whole dash for a 2018+ dash pad and hopefully fixing this issue but idk if they fit on 2015-2017

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My first thought would be some of that felt tape stuff. Ford used it a lot on the S197 to cut rattles. If you can put it on the bezel where it is not visible it may wedge it enough to relieve the issue. (Given the cluster is otherwise secure and doesn't eventually shake apart.)

Having same issue and does look like it is front top middle as if i push it in it stops making noise but dont know of a permanent solution i couldnt do the drill method since i took off to much plastic when i cut it for the digital gauge cluster but was thinking of just replace the whole dash for a 2018+ dash pad and hopefully fixing this issue but idk if they fit on 2015-2017

rubens_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben Rolon
Vehicle(s)
My first thought would be some of that felt tape stuff. Ford used it a lot on the S197 to cut rattles. If you can put it on the bezel where it is not visible it may wedge it enough to relieve the issue. (Given the cluster is otherwise secure and doesn't eventually shake apart.)
I was gonna use foam pad but i think that might be too big and visible for the bezel an its gona be on the cluster

OrangCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Auto 3.55 - X pipe,Roush axleback
I took every piece off one by one and took it for a drive each time until I was left with just gauge cluster. I found out it is the bezel. I have a video of me tapping the bezel where the chrome piece connects to the black plastic piece. I don’t know how to post videos on here.

rubens_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben Rolon
Vehicle(s)
I took every piece off one by one and took it for a drive each time until I was left with just gauge cluster. I found out it is the bezel. I have a video of me tapping the bezel where the chrome piece connects to the black plastic piece. I don’t know how to post videos on here.
Youtube and post link?
Sponsored