Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Order Guide (U.S. and Canada)

COYO TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Alpha 1 Lund TT
Damn!

And it looks to me like ecoboost PP got the nicest wheels, I love those. Too bad am I reading it right if you buy a GT with PP you are forced to take those black wheels? argh.
Well I think they look like shit, so there ya go. There will be plenty of stock wheels to trade around once the cars released.

Can you people stop gumming up this thread with bullshit on wheel choices, we have basically known only black was available on the GT PP. :frusty:

mustang317

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
:amen::amen::amen::amen:

I have been waiting for this for ever so now i can have an idea of what to order next week. I was leaning towards the v6 but seems like i will get the ecoboost instead plus it has select-able driving modes .

Sponsored

Rampant

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rampantrenders.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
MBC (for now)
Great to see this out!
But, no saddle with the reds? Are you kidding me? I could see maybe not with the Orange, but it would look so good with the reds.

Looks like Ford lost some money on me and I will have to go aftermarket.

rkan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion ti
Well I think they look like shit, so there ya go. There will be plenty of stock wheels to trade around once the cars released.

Can you people stop gumming up this thread with bullshit on wheel choices, we have basically known only black was available on the GT PP. :frusty:
Hubba Bubba
black wheels grrrr
Wrigleys
black wheels grrrrr
Big Red
black wheels grrrrrrrr
Orbit
black wheels grrrrrrrrrrr

What we have "known" is just now being confirmed. Of course this is where people (me included) start bitching about not being able to get what they want!

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Thank you so much for digging this out. Very helpful.

My biggest disappointment: the only wheels available on the Performance package are the UGLY black ones. I don't WANT black wheels. So I guess I have to decide whether to order the PP and change the wheels, or to order the wheels I want and fix the suspension and brakes.

Probably will go the latter route as I am not keen on the 3.73 rear end for my 75-mile commute, either.

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
It has been said many times, the SVT will be available next calendar year. What model year designation is up to Ford marketing and largely irrelevant. In other words, enough with the model year pissing contest and let's stay on topic.

One or a few people had a great explanation that won me over on the timing of the GT350 info and or when the car might be available. Why would Ford dilute the current rollout of the all new 2015, the ecoboost, the 50th anniversary by also throwing out the GT350 to the masses....right now the sales will go just from interest in the new model...If they can delay that and announce it later on (mid to late fall?) it will provide another boost to help propel more sales of all models into next year, so from a marketing perspective they will delay...Think that's the main reason or mechanical/engineering/production delays or both?

Sponsored

rkan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion ti
Most dealers can finance aftermarket wheels if you buy at time of purchase. Problem is it is still extra $$ and the wheels have to be available.
True, but I'm one of those people that only like the stock "from the factory" look.
I realize that on enthusiast forums I might be in the minority.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
I got saddle interior with Guard, so I'm happy. Just wanted the gauge and switch pack outside of the PP, but oh well.

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6
Still don't know what Premier trim with Color Accent Group is? Don't think there are any pics of this floating around. What are the color accent seats in black? Are the toggles included only with this pkg? Says aluminum I/P panel.

Wildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus
If I'm reading that right, it looks like you can get the auto trans and performance pack in the Ecoboost, but not the GT. I don't see an exclusion for auto trans in the performance pack description.

With that in mind, Ecoboost is looking awfully tempting to me.

P.S. Hated scrolling to the end of the guide and seeing TBD for all the performance specs.:frusty:
Sponsored