Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Order Guide (U.S. and Canada)

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Thank you so much for digging this out. Very helpful.

My biggest disappointment: the only wheels available on the Performance package are the UGLY black ones. I don't WANT black wheels. So I guess I have to decide whether to order the PP and change the wheels, or to order the wheels I want and fix the suspension and brakes.

Probably will go the latter route as I am not keen on the 3.73 rear end for my 75-mile commute, either.
Its a 6spd gearbox. 3.73 on the highway are fine. I have 3.73 in my Shelby and at 75 in 6th I am at 1600 RPM's.....I would say thats dam good for cruising...
Sponsored

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Did I miss where it says the toggles are PP only? I thought they were a "premium" thing?
It appears the toggles are exclusive to the Premium and are not tied to the PP.

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
Leather standard on GT Premium, SWEET!!!

Sponsored

Lucky13Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Purple
I don't know what the rpm's are at 75mph since I always go 84mph on my 80 mile commute. I have the GT Track Package and get 19mpg on the highway. So yes 3.73 in the GT eats gas on the highway. I would prefer the 3.55 but I guess it wouldn't be a Torsen diff. It's a love/hate relationship with my 3.73's!

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
So after looking at the info, I am confused on the rear diffuser. What models get the fully painted one and which models get the partially painted partially black diffuser?

kastro

Proud Ford Technician
Threads
Reaction score
So HID's are standard and heated and cooled seats standard on premium models.:thumbsup:

Sponsored

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Its a 6spd gearbox. 3.73 on the highway are fine. I have 3.73 in my Shelby and at 75 in 6th I am at 1600 RPM's.....I would say thats dam good for cruising...
Not the same. The Shelby has a taller 6th gear than the GT's do, which keeps the revs lower with 3.73s.

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
So after looking at the info, I am confused on the rear diffuser. What models get the fully painted one and which models get the partially painted partially black diffuser?
Based on most of the photos we've seen, the base model gets the body color diffuser and the premium models get the (nicer looking IMO) two-tone diffuser.

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Based on most of the photos we've seen, the base model gets the body color diffuser and the premium models get the (nicer looking IMO) two-tone diffuser.
So you believe base = body color, ecoboost = two tone, GT = two tone?

That is also the assumption I had going in, I only ask because I saw something about a 'diffuser' mentioned in the literature under 'premium' or something for the various models, so I was wondering if this is going to be some sort of option or package or come standard as we've stated based on the model.

Ian517

Threads
Reaction score
Looks like there's no way to get the saddle interior with either of the reds. Bummer :(
That Ruby Red color demands Saddle interior!
Great to see this out!
But, no saddle with the reds? Are you kidding me? I could see maybe not with the Orange, but it would look so good with the reds.
+1 :(:(:(:(

If there's logic here, I don't see it. Red & Tan is one of my favorite combo's for any car.

Damn! And it looks to me like ecoboost PP got the nicest wheels, I love those. Too bad am I reading it right if you buy a GT with PP you are forced to take those black wheels? argh.
Also, I hate the 67E Ecoboost Performance Package wheels. Fox9350, I'm not a huge fan of the black GT PP wheels, but I'll trade!

Other than that, I'm a happy man. Very interested to see pricing on adaptive cruise control... love it in my Dad's 300C.

Why do the performance packages delete the spoiler :confused:
Sponsored