Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Order Guide (U.S. and Canada)

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
So you believe base = body color, ecoboost = two tone, GT = two tone?

That is also the assumption I had going in, I only ask because I saw something about a 'diffuser' mentioned in the literature under 'premium' or something for the various models, so I was wondering if this is going to be some sort of option or package or come standard as we've stated based on the model.
Premium packages get the body colored diffuser, see the quote from Topnotch where I asked the same thing.

Premium GT under exterior equipment says "rear diffuser", does that mean the premium's get the body colored diffuser? or a totally different diffuser?
Premiem models get the diffuser (Middle section painted) standard GT/V6/EcoBoost get fully painted rear fascia.
Sponsored

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
They HAVE TO release the HP, Torque, weight and other specs like that before they expect people to plunk down $ to buy...........right???

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Premium packages get the body colored diffuser, see the quote from Topnotch where I asked the same thing.
No, I'm saying only the premium package gets the two-tone diffuser. Lower tiers get the body colored one.

ah, wow!....... ok thanks.....So I guess I'll see a lot of fully painted diffusers going around. Weird I don't see how they're saving any money on it and it just doesnt match the rest of the body with the black side skirts and front splitter. Not a huge deal, just strange. Now it explains why we saw the race red GT with the fully painted rear.

Sponsored

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
They HAVE TO release the HP, Torque, weight and other specs like that before they expect people to plunk down $ to buy...........right???
One would certainly think so. Seems like it should have been in the order guide if it was going to be released on the 20th though... :shrug:

EDIT: Maybe they knew the order guide would get leaked immediately (as it did). That would have been a very anticlimactic way for that highly anticipated info to get out to the public. Maybe they wanted to be sure they could announce the specs in a bit more controlled and exciting fashion, in a press release at the very least, so they could put all of their marketing hype in there.

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Does anyone else think it's strange that you can't get the Red Line interior with the, um Race RED car?

Not that it affects me personally since I don't like Race Red, but seems strange.

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Anyone knows the difference between "Aluminium Accent Dash Panel" (standard on Ecoboost Premium) , "Aluminium I/P Panel" (Ecoboost Premium, Premier Trim Color Accent Group) and "Aluminium Dash Panel" (base Ecoboost) ?

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Dang it...it appears you can get the EB PP with a convertible but no GT PP with convertible?? So dumb...can't even get Brembos as a stand-alone option, which is a step down from 2014 (you can get Brembos on 2014 convertible) :-(

Geez can't even upgrade the ratio on a convertible...that makes no sense...there's nothing proprietary in the diff for the convertibles...ugh....

stang

Threads
Reaction score
What do you think the price will be for the GT and GT Premium?

Sponsored

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'd expect pricing to be similar to the 2014 models similarly equipped

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Does anyone else think it's strange that you can't get the Red Line interior with the, um Race RED car?

Not that it affects me personally since I don't like Race Red, but seems strange.
For sure it's really strange, I am convinced that many potential buyers would seek such combination.

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Is there some reason the GT performance pack is the ONLY version with staggered wheels? Could they not just have used matching 275s up front?

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Dang it...it appears you can get the EB PP with a convertible but no GT PP with convertible?? So dumb...can't even get Brembos as a stand-alone option, which is a step down from 2014 (you can get Brembos on 2014 convertible) :-(

Geez can't even upgrade the ratio on a convertible...that makes no sense...there's nothing proprietary in the diff for the convertibles...ugh....

The GT comes with 14" 4-piston brakes as standard, it's not a step down from the previous model.

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
It looks like everything lines up with what was generally expected with 2 exceptions:

Heated and cooled seats part of the premium trim, i think most believed they would be additional cost above and beyond the premium model

NO SADDLE with either red... WTF!. makes no sense as saddle/red are a natural combination. and what i was going to order

Very curious about what the Premier trim package looks like
Sponsored