HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm really hoping fumoto comes out with theirs soon. I want to see their design and their price.
Yes. Hopefully it is much cheaper than the Ronin.

Based on the path Fumoto has followed in the past, I suspect they will just modify a 107 to have the cam lock of the new oil pans instead of the threads. So it will still have some drawbacks as always compared to Femco style or the Ronin, but most buyers don't consider those deal breakers by any mean since still better than factory drains. The larger of the Fumoto drawbacks is how far out of the pan they extend which is very little concern for an almost horizontal application like these cars. Being able to use a hose makes them a slam dunk.

datadatum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
Right at 5100 miles, my car is squawking about changing the oil. I got the Ronin earlier this week, and will change my oil this weekend.

OP - if you don't want me crowding your thread, I'll make a new one. Otherwise, I'll post an update here.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Sponsored

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
nice. watching that thread. this ronin has to have super powers for me to get it though at $80 + shipping. nonetheless, interested. thanks man.
The Ronin price is high compared to what it costed to develop and to make. I'm guessing Fumoto will want <=$10 more than a threaded 107 for theirs.

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
Never in my life would I of thought I’d see 3 pages worth of drain plug talk for one vehicle.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Never in my life would I of thought I’d see 3 pages worth of drain plug talk for one vehicle.
Its ok, soon enough your commentary will just disappear..... like all the other stuff in this thread that just went away.

Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Oh yea, we should do something much more productive...like say...talk about high oil consumption. Or another novel idea might be to let folks that are interested in drain valves discuss it.

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
Oh yea, we should do something much more productive...like say...talk about high oil consumption. Or another novel idea might be to let folks that are interested in drain valves discuss it.
I’m gonna go watch my trees grow.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
Last time I checked, it was a forum for discussing what was on OP’s mind.

I’m also interested in seeing some pics of this. I’ve always used the factory Ford plugs on my vehicles but it would be nice to have a down valve of some type.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Last time I checked, it was a forum for discussing what was on OP’s mind.

I’m also interested in seeing some pics of this. I’ve always used the factory Ford plugs on my vehicles but it would be nice to have a down valve of some type.
Yes, I agree. I thought no need to reinvent or over think a simple oil change. Turn the oem plug, pull it out, let the oil drain, put the plug back in.....

Why the need to try to take such a simple thing and make it more complicated? Go ahead, delete my post.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
Yes, I agree. I thought no need to reinvent or over think a simple oil change. Turn the oem plug, pull it out, let the oil drain, put the plug back in.....

Why the need to try to take such a simple thing and make it more complicated? Go ahead, delete my post.
Lol all good; wasn’t really directed at you;)
Sponsored