Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
A tiny mod...

The cools have been hanging in there so decided to install the Drake pedals this morning. A bit of a PITA on the brake but the throttle was easy. Dead pedal is way backordered they say.

Jaime: Started to set up the lift based on your recommendation but decided to have a look see first. Went ahead with the mod and I think my back did better with me on my knees on a pad than it would have standing up, bent over. You had the luxury of truly standing up. :-) (and my back is older than yours.) ;-)

Edit: Had to take her for a test drive, right? Filled the tank and with 45 miles to go on the countdown, it took right at 11 gallons. I figure 10mpg and 45 miles = 4.5 gallons + 11 = 15.5 or thereabouts.

On the way home, I heard this car honking like crazy and when I turned to look, I saw it was one of my cop/shooting buddies in his POV. He was grinnin' ear to ear. :-)

shelby-pedals.png

Last edited:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
A tiny mod...

The cools have been hanging in there so decided to install the Drake pedals this morning. A bit of a PITA on the brake but the throttle was easy. Dead pedal is way backordered they say.

Jaime: Started to set up the lift based on your recommendation but decided to have a look see first. Went ahead with the mod and I think my back did better with me on my knees on a pad than it would have standing up, bent over. You had the luxury of truly standing up. :-) (and my back is older than yours.) ;-)

Edit: Had to take her for a test drive, right? Filled the tank and with 45 miles to go on the countdown, it took right at 11 gallons. I figure 10mpg and 45 miles = 4.5 gallons + 11 = 15.5 or thereabouts.

On the way home, I heard this car honking like crazy and when I turned to look, I saw it was one of my cop/shooting buddies in his POV. He was grinnin' ear to ear. :-)

shelby-pedals.png
Nice job Kent. As they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat. Your back may have a couple years on me, but you are in WAY better shape than me my friend.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
A tiny mod...

shelby-pedals.png
That was good practice for your soon to be, new and improved brake pedal bracket.

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
Wheels mounted/balanced. BC Forged 2pc HCS35 21x11.5 325 on all 4. Should have at my doorstep at the latest early next week....if i am lucky could have this Friday. More pictures to come soon as i get them in and on.

wheels3.PNG

wheels4.PNG
That's a meaty set up you got there.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
That was good practice for your soon to be, new and improved brake pedal bracket.
<laughing> Believe me, Earl, I sure thought about it and, looked it over as best I could. Imagine the lawsuit that would result from a high speed accident with a deer or stray cattle on the interstate and no brakes.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
That's a meaty set up you got there.
They will be here Thursday I cant wait to see them on. Definately on the simplistic side and worry about 'lessoning' the impact of the car with these wheels but i just like clean 5 spoke wheels.

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
They will be here Thursday I cant wait to see them on. Definately on the simplistic side and worry about 'lessoning' the impact of the car with these wheels but i just like clean 5 spoke wheels.
I get that philosophy. Also interested in seeing them on the car. Did you go 21 so you could run a 325 in non-R compound?

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I get that philosophy. Also interested in seeing them on the car. Did you go 21 so you could run a 325 in non-R compound?
21" is required when going with multipiece wheels to clear the calipers.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
I just want to know...when did ceramic coating a car become a mod?

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Custom plates arrived

Screenshot_20200310-215956_Chrome.jpg

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
After installing my custom painted coil covers, I was not too happy about the passenger side being almost completely blocked by the Ford Performance oil separator. So, decided to install the JLT oil separator and now I can see the cover much better. I am sure the Ford unit is much better than the JLT but I am not racing or tracking the car and figured for the type of driving I do, it will be just fine even considering the car did not even come with one. Anyone that wants my Ford oil separator, let me know.

IMG_28461900.jpg

IMG_29011900.jpg

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
After installing my custom painted coil covers, I was not too happy about the passenger side being almost completely blocked by the Ford Performance oil separator. So, decided to install the JLT oil separator and now I can see the cover much better. I am sure the Ford unit is much better than the JLT but I am not racing or tracking the car and figured for the type of driving I do, it will be just fine even considering the car did not even come with one. Anyone that wants my Ford oil separator, let me know.

IMG_28461900.jpg

IMG_29011900.jpg
I did the same thing, except I used the hood prop mount version.

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
Funny how we both swapped out the Ford for the JLT. I used the drivers side kit on the passenger side because I wanted the longer hoses and the different bracket so I could mount it off to the side.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I followed suit.....and i Just got my painted covers done. Interesting enough my catch can has 1/4 inch oil in it after 1000 miles