cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
So mad. I had my allignment done for the second time with this car at 25,000 Miles. I just had a flat this morning after 1500 miles. The inner walls are all sliced down to the wires. And now it's too late to get any tires till Monday.

But I had just had the alignment done. And you would think that they would have tried to sell me tires. My tread is at 6/10.

Do you think I should talk to the dealer about replacing them? They had been fine. Prior to the dealer drop off. I'm very careful about ever driving on low pressure. Now I need to replace both of the tires. Odd.
Sponsored

Costcocombo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Bringing up this old post. I just noticed I have the same problem the OP posted. Only difference is I have more wear on the passenger side tire inside shoulder than the driver's side tire. A shame, the tires have just 24K miles on them. Still plenty of tread left. Now they have to be replaced because of bad alignment. Wonder if the alignment was bad from the factory or it changed over time.
I just discovered i have the exact same wear pattern.... Inside cords of front passenger tire showing. Does anyone know how much life they have left? I know it's not that safe, but should i just drive slower than usual in the meantime? I'm going to be ordering new tires and getting an alignment next month.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I would not drive it
Sponsored