Umang

Umang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rama
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Hmm okay, see that's what I think also because I feel like my wiring is perfect match to the diy so I don't know. Keep me updated though!
Sponsored

Dgk910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2016 6 speed 5.0
I'm curious do you have a vacuum line routed to the IMRC solenoid (the solenoid with the blue plug on top of the manifold). I routed the one from the air intake to the solenoid like the DIY, but another guy I talked to didn't do that because his was a 15 model and didn't use the port from the intake. Also I don't believe the 18 model actually uses any vacuum on that port.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Same code here and I used y connector for blue plugs and plug n play Imrc. Lund tune. He said wiring. I doubt it.

Dgk910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2016 6 speed 5.0
Are you having hesitation issues under low throttle as well? Also who is tuning you? I have alex

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you having hesitation issues under low throttle as well? Also who is tuning you? I have alex
yes I have Alex as well. he is blaming wiring harness. yes hesitation under light throttle than soon as I give it more than half throttle it feels like it gets a boost of power... 80mph 6th gear feels strong lol.

Sponsored

Dgk910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2016 6 speed 5.0
"Hey there Ethan, I ran a software update on my sct software, some new parameters came up in the software and i made some changes with the help of jon lund Sr. To ensure that the changes were appropriate.
Try this tune and let us know how she goes. Idle, slow revs, WOT please."

I just received this. I'm not going to be happy if I've been chasing problems that weren't there due to his software not being up to date.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so he just got back to me and confirmed voltage is correct on tune. last night I also cleared the code before driving home. drove about 15 miles or so still no light. hopefully it stays off lol. I still have that low end hesitation. Alex also recommend deleting imrc. I am curious can I leave it all hooked up but have it deleted in tune since its stuck open?

Dgk910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2016 6 speed 5.0
It would seem that the p2005 code is specific to the bank 2 imrc. So you'd likely have to still do the lockouts, however I really believe the issue was with programmer not being properly set up, but we'll see. We shouldn't have to lockout our imrc's if we are paying to have it tuned for them to work properly

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It would seem that the p2005 code is specific to the bank 2 imrc. So you'd likely have to still do the lockouts, however I really believe the issue was with programmer not being properly set up, but we'll see. We shouldn't have to lockout our imrc's if we are paying to have it tuned for them to work properly
I feel you. well hopefully we can figure it out. as of now I am not really sure what it can be. maybe our vacuum routing?

Dgk910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2016 6 speed 5.0
I don't feel that it's a vacuum issue or anything on my end personally. I feel that it's likely due to Alex's stuff not being up to date, but we'll see after i upload the tune i guess. You did see my post above talking about his software not being up to date right?

Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't feel that it's a vacuum issue or anything on my end personally. I feel that it's likely due to Alex's stuff not being up to date, but we'll see after i upload the tune i guess. You did see my post above talking about his software not being up to date right?
yes but you have sct and I have n gauge. I doubt it is software issue.

Dgk910

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2016 6 speed 5.0
Oh okay I understand then. Maybe his software for the ngauge isn't up to date either lmao

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

EODTech87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I had this issue when I first installed everything and started working on the tune with Lund. I mentioned the issue and voltage difference to Dakota, he sent over a revision for the tune, and I never had the CEL come on again after that. I didn't change anything with the vacuum lines or the wiring. Only thing I did was change tunes and BAM!!! everything worked great.

I got the same surging issue when I first installed my headers because I left one of the solenoids for my stock IM unplugged so the surging has to do with the IMRC being stuck open with a tune designed for them to be closed while cruising.

Lastly the adapters are for the sensors that receive 5v from the ECU and return a voltage that changes when the IMRC open and close. The solenoid(Blue Connectors) are what actually open and close the IMRC by allowing vacuum to be applied to the actuators or to vent the actuators.
Capture.JPG
Sponsored