Sponsored

18+ GT Performance Tune Pac

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I would like to have the white elbow connector. There is a lot of pressure on the connection because of how the hose snaked around. I'm surprised it made it to the public this way.
Chat with Ford Performance. They aren't taking calls just email or chat. Tell them you have the old kit, why that part sucks and I'm sure they'll send you a new one as long as they have it.
Sponsored

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I read the previous posts and I contacted Ford Performance. It was the same email thread I sent them about the missing inlet tube. I asked for a 90 degree fitting. They gave me no problems and said they will send me the 90° fitting and a drivers side PCV hose that fits better. So pretty cool.

OP
OP
Cobrakit

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
I read the previous posts and I contacted Ford Performance. It was the same email thread I sent them about the missing inlet tube. I asked for a 90 degree fitting. They gave me no problems and said they will send me the 90° fitting and a drivers side PCV hose that fits better. So pretty cool.
Same here, but still waiting.

Just heard they should be sending out later this week.

Last edited:

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Those of you that have it installed shouldn't be afraid to use the procal to datalog your car. I've been using it a bit. When I first installed it I was running shell 93 and the logs showed 27° timing advance at WOT pulls. Been a while since I logged and did a few this weekend (now with BP 93). I saw an average of 23.5 to 24 degrees of advance which is quite a difference. I'm going to try shell when this tank runs out. It's fun to see what's actually going on instead of solely relying on a butt dyno.

Sponsored

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I only ever use Shell 93 myself so cool to see your feedback.
I saw the data log option. How do you do it?Just connect the pro cal, choose data logging and drive?

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Steve over at Ford Performance wrote back again. Said the elbow piece that the white connector attaches to is a factory part.

They called the manufacturer to acquire a hand full of elbows to help those who break them.

Admitted they break easily.

The full elbow piece itself is a $113 part.

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
I only ever use Shell 93 myself so cool to see your feedback.
I saw the data log option. How do you do it?Just connect the pro cal, choose data logging and drive?
Connect it then go to datalogging and then Ganges. Then it brings up several sub categories. You select which options you want and then go back. When you're ready you'll select a file (procal holds 4 separate files) and then click "start datalogging." What I'm not sure on is if hitting 'start" overwrites the existing log or starts recording at the end. When you're done click "stop recording."

Next time you hook it up to your computer you'll want to click "manage" in the log drop down menu. Then you select the log and hit "graph." This part is miles better after the firmware update. It'll still be hard to see the exact numbers so what I do is I choose to save the log and open it in notepad. It's a bit messy but you'll be able to see the exact values and at what rpm it was recorded.

Do note that gas in different areas is different, and I wasn't in anywhere close to identical circumstances. However, I did read that shell v-power is labeled as 99 ron and bp is 97 ron. Both fall into the range of our rated 93 octane. If that's true then shell is indeed better for performance.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I have a question for anyone else who purchased one of these. If you still have the big white box everything came in, what does the date say on the upc sticker?
Mine says 5/19/2020.
Trying to see if theres dates closer to now with updated pieces/parts or if older ones are still in circulation even with the back orders.
Dans18GT's pic shows the white valve piece is straight. Mine is 90 degrees.
Which is the updated vs old?

20200927_202501.jpg

My box is 5/19/2020 as well and it has the same connector as yours. Funny this was suppose to be back ordered yet I just receive mine a week or so ago.

Sponsored

doph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Z28, 2019 GT PP1 w/ MT6, MR
**Important

Hi Guys,

For those that have purchased the kit from us with a straight connector and would like a replacement 90* fitting please message me your order number or email address and we will have FP send you one.

Thank you.

- Benny
Mine is dated 5/19/2020 and did not come with right angle white connector. Dealer has not installed yet. PM'd as well.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
For anyone getting the 90 degree fitting to replace the straight, make sure to be extremely careful when taking the old one off and do it when the engine is cold as the elbows do break easily.

OP
OP
Cobrakit

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Just got mine from Ford. Agree with Needforgreen about replacing white straight fitting. Be careful disconnecting from elbow in intake tube. I inserted small screw driver in rubber tube and squirted some wd40 to remove white fitting from hose. P/N below:

PCV tube: KR3Z-6758-A (Bullitt)

90 deg Connector: WF2C0888AAF20

Last edited:

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I received the parts. Just to make sure they are both seperate parts correct? The 90° fitting only replaces the straight fitting and the PVC hose is for that other hose on driver side that connects to tube? Just replaces that hose?

20201001_203454.jpg

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I received the parts. Just to make sure they are both seperate parts correct? The 90° fitting only replaces the straight fitting and the PVC hose is for that other hose on driver side that connects to tube? Just replaces that hose?

20201001_203454.jpg
That's them
Sponsored