0-100-0 in 10.6 seconds.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Yeah, and after the Tesla makes it’s run, it goes back on the charger. I always love Tesla fan boys talking about how great they are. What they don’t talk about is hanging out by a plug in waiting for it to charge or trying to drive through several states and planning out their recharges on the route.
what?? Tesla racing channel did 30+ ludicrous 1/4 runs and still had over 50% battery. Also most people that buy Telsa’s don’t use them for long range driving, but the car will let you know how far you can go and where to stop to recharge. Kinda like how I look at my range and then look up a gas station.. there are tons of people going 500 and some even 600 miles before running dead. It’s only the begging of electric vehicles and the tech has jumped up a lot... it’s the future whether we like it or not.
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I posted to show the differences, it takes awd and crazy 0-60 to get those comparable times, meaning yiu can infer, the gt500 has some good pull and crazy brakes

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
The time is impressive. Very impressive. I think people are highly underestimating the DCT. When I watched the car at the hill, while he was doing the burn off, you could hear the tranny clicking off the gears....like a finger snap but faster !

Congrats to those that will be enjoying your cars soon. The GT500 I believe are going to shock a lot of people with its performance.

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
.... When I watched the car at the hill, while he was doing the burn off, you could hear the tranny clicking off the gears....like a finger snap but faster !
I thought the same until an interior video surfaced that showed it was bouncing off the rev limiter.

Made sense, cause it would have been in like 5th or 6th gear at like 10mph!

Sponsored

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
goddamnit, cant we just get a lap and 1/4 mile !? I dont even care what it weighs, just how it moves!
Maybe Ford is waiting for Chevrolet to drop the next shoe, 2020 Camaro ZL1 with an LT5. Chevy's payback for the 2013 GT500.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Yeah, and after the Tesla makes it’s run, it goes back on the charger. I always love Tesla fan boys talking about how great they are. What they don’t talk about is hanging out by a plug in waiting for it to charge or trying to drive through several states and planning out their recharges on the route.
Do you even know wtf you're talking about? You really think tesla would do this? Require a charge even after 5 pulls? Guess what, when you hit the brakes to achieve something like this the electric motor is getting charged through regenerative braking.

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
Do you even know wtf you're talking about? You really think tesla would do this? Require a charge even after 5 pulls? Guess what, when you hit the brakes to achieve something like this the electric motor is getting charged through regenerative braking.
I was being slightly dramatic on the timing of recharge after one run, that was a joke. My main point was that it can’t go as many runs and taking it on a trip is much more difficult. The point I didn’t bring up is the fallacy of a Tesla being “green”. Where does the source of electricity come from and is that huge battery very recyclable? No it isn’t

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

Nolimits88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500 2020 TO GT500 2021 GT500 CARBON PKG
CFTP is slower. Fastest will be base model according to Ford.
Base model is only faster in straight line racing, but the rest the CF car will have better times including this 0-100-0 test

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Base model is only faster in straight line racing, but the rest the CF car will have better times including this 0-100-0 test
Correct.