Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Gents,

Looking to acquire some data. In your track apps you can do 60-0 and 100-0 brake performance testing. The car will give you the results after, and then the data is also stored if you go to view results.

Can you guys snag a pic of your test results and post it. Along with this additional data if possible:

• Tire Type/size
  • Wheel Type/Size
  • Pad Compound (OEM or other)
  • Rotor Type (OEM or other)
  • Road Surface
  • Temperature
  • Drive Mode

Thank You!
Sponsored

Last edited:

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
You could do a 0-100-0 to test against Fords time of 10.6

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
The 10.6 was a CFTP

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Gents,

Looking to acquire some data. In your track apps you can do 60-0 and 100-0 brake performance testing. The car will give you the results after, and then the data is also stored if you go to view results.

Can you guys snag a pic of your test results and post it. Along with any modifications you have to the wheels, tires, rotor, pads?

Thank You!
Should clarify to note driving modes as well

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
No matter the straight-line braking difference - considering the calibration that goes into the ABS, ESC and such...I think anyone who thinks changing the tires is going to improve that overall setup is fooling themselves. Now, if you put a very aggressive wheel/tire setup on and then have the suspension dyno and time/ability to recalibrate the entire car (hardware and software), then maybe you have a chance. Can you improve straight line 100-0?, probably.

Some cars come a little heavy on the understeer by design and the aftermarket usually has some subtle upgrades to tune that out..but I don't think this is one of those cars.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
No matter the straight-line braking difference - considering the calibration that goes into the ABS, ESC and such...I think anyone who thinks changing the tires is going to improve that overall setup is fooling themselves. Now, if you put a very aggressive wheel/tire setup on and then have the suspension dyno and time/ability to recalibrate the entire car (hardware and software), then maybe you have a chance. Can you improve straight line 100-0?, probably.

Some cars come a little heavy on the understeer by design and the aftermarket usually has some subtle upgrades to tune that out..but I don't think this is one of those cars.
Interesting. To date I have not seen much any data on the braking performance of these cars using the built in braking performance system. Can’t find any in magazines articles either. Very curious to see what people experience on the street or track. Even so far as the difference in SC2 vs P4S
Sponsored