BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
A scam? Why does Ford recommend having them then? UPR was easy install.
They do? If they were recommending them, wouldn't you think it would come like that from Ford?
Sponsored

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
They do? If they were recommending them, wouldn't you think it would come like that from Ford?
Recommending something doesn't mean it's a necessity and just because it isn't a necessity doesn't mean it's a scam.

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
Recommending something doesn't mean it's a necessity and just because it isn't a necessity doesn't mean it's a scam.
A 150 dollar plastic cup is a fucking scam

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
A 150 dollar plastic cup is a fucking scam
So your issue is with the pricing of the product and not the effectiveness of it or the concept behind it....that I can agree with.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
but some cans are metal! lol

Sponsored

Mustm26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
JLT catch cans are aluminum not plastic. Since you are always right go believe what you want to believe. To each his own.

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
Congrats!! I have the exact car................Good choice!

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Here are some more pics I took today. I washed the car, clay barred it, waxed it (twice), and did minor details. Always love a new clean ride. Funny thing is I had a lot of new challenger owners breaking their necks starring at it and a porsche lol.
IMG_1255.jpg
IMG_1260.jpg
IMG_1264.jpg
IMG_1274.jpg
IMG_1279.jpg
IMG_1281.jpg
IMG_1286.jpg
IMG_1287.jpg
IMG_1297.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
This was a shocker!

This was a crazy shocker! I couldn't believe how dirty the car was with this clay bar!
IMG_1261.jpg

Sponsored

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
i was reading a Dodge forum some time ago, and someone posted that they thought the RT HEMI could use some more power. It's been the same 370hp for a long time. A bunch of people chimed in saying it has plenty, no need to improve it. Well, when your average minivan out there is 300 hp, it's something to think about.

metallic blue is a great color

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Great color choice.

I have the UPR catch can and it does its job VERY well. Scam=no, overpriced=subjective.

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
i was reading a Dodge forum some time ago, and someone posted that they thought the RT HEMI could use some more power. It's been the same 370hp for a long time. A bunch of people chimed in saying it has plenty, no need to improve it. Well, when your average minivan out there is 300 hp, it's something to think about.

metallic blue is a great color
I agree the Challenger RT needs more power especially for the size of car it is and how much it weighs. That engine I felt like was very handicapped, It had some extremely restrictive headers. They say with headers, exhaust and intake it makes about 440 to the crank, thats funny to think about when the coyote makes 435hp with .7 liters less. The coyote to me felt faster then the new SRT8 Challenger.

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
[MENTION=19985]Enzo[/MENTION]

the pushrod V8 is a different animal and it was reasonably fun in manual transmission but it puts more torque down low and runs out of breath up high. And me personally I prefer to rev an engine.

The SRT / Scat have good potential but for the price of one of those I can setup Mustang /w ProCharger and have way more fun.

That said, my main beef with Challenger was rear visibility, and I felt like I had to drive the car off the side mirrors. I live in a high traffic area, and visibility issues are downer.

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
[MENTION=19985]Enzo[/MENTION]

the pushrod V8 is a different animal and it was reasonably fun in manual transmission but it puts more torque down low and runs out of breath up high. And me personally I prefer to rev an engine.

The SRT / Scat have good potential but for the price of one of those I can setup Mustang /w ProCharger and have way more fun.

That said, my main beef with Challenger was rear visibility, and I felt like I had to drive the car off the side mirrors. I live in a high traffic area, and visibility issues are downer.
Yeah thats exactly how the HEMI felt. At 4500 RPM the power dropped, This coyote just wants to keep going almost feels like the power is never ending. I love it. Your right for the price the mustang is the better car. I picked her up for 38k 2016 brand new with everything you could think of. Only thing I didn't get was the recaros and back sensors. This would of cost for the SRT8 around 58k. Plus the handling on this car I just love.
Sponsored