Sponsored

I finally did it. Bit the bullet and ordered!

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Absolute black with Ebony Interior. UK model so it gets the sweet black wheels, too.

Cue the hyperventilation and relentless giddiness! My very own pony. Someone pinch me, I'm tingling.

:first::ford::headbang::cheers:
Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Well done. Congrats. :D

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Thank you for doing the right that for your country and getting the GT! :thumbsup: I'm sure most of the Mustangs over there will be Ecoboost.

Sponsored

PDX5oh3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
That's awesome, congrats! I bet it will be a complete head turner across the pond, hell it is here too! Just placed my order on Monday myself, the wait will definitely be tough. Out of curiosity did they give you any idea of an estimated delivery?

Last edited:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! You'll love it.

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Congrats! The wait will be tough but it is worth every second!
Slowly going crazy. Already considering my own Wilson.

Thank you for doing the right that for your country and getting the GT! :thumbsup: I'm sure most of the Mustangs over there will be Ecoboost.
Actually, its the opposite! My dealer have sold 35 mustangs so far, and only 1 of them has been an EcoBoost. Last check, 80% of total Mustang orders in the UK have been for the GT. :thumbsup:

That's awesome, congrats! I bet it will be a complete head turner across the pond, hell it is here too! Just placed my order on Monday myself, the wait will definitely tough. Out of curiosity did they give you any idea of an estimated delivery?
April 2016 :)

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I ordered my GT back in February......my dealer hasn't had a single EB order :headbang:

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
grats!!!! too bad you gotta have that front plate? can yall get away the sto n go style front plate there?

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
grats!!!! too bad you gotta have that front plate? can yall get away the sto n go style front plate there?
Because our speed and enforcement systems are based on Cameras and plate recognition rather than radar like the states, we have to have a front license plates by law. If you're caught by a speed trap, it takes your plate as well as a high resolution photo of the person behind the wheel from the front.

Some people remove their plate and place it on their dashboard, but its annoying and reflects in the window. I might just request a Motorcycle plate, which looks like an American plate.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I guess we would get away with one, but I wouldn't want one as we have a lot of speedbumps and steep ramps (due to the relatively cramped building stile of European cities). I'm expecting to scrape the front diffuser a lot.
Sponsored