Sponsored

I finally did it. Bit the bullet and ordered!

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I'll be putting this on mine...

Sponsored

adrift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mercedes Benz GLK
Congrats! That V8 is a thing of beauty, I'm sure you'll love it!

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Wow you beat me to the Wilson post, I had to wait two or so months and it was horrible! You might want one though, April 2016 is just mind rape at this point.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Wow you beat me to the Wilson post, I had to wait two or so months and it was horrible! You might want one though, April 2016 is just mind rape at this point.
Two months .. I heard about the Mustang coming to Europe a year ago. I signed the papers on the 3rd of Feb this year. Have to wait until late August at least ... it's killing me!

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Slowly going crazy. Already considering my own Wilson.

Actually, its the opposite! My dealer have sold 35 mustangs so far, and only 1 of them has been an EcoBoost. Last check, 80% of total Mustang orders in the UK have been for the GT. :thumbsup:

April 2016 :)
I'm not entirely sure how you guys across the pond can handle that long of a wait. I am currently around the 1 month mark since the time I ordered and have 9 days left and I'm about to need a Wilson of my own. :headbonk:

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Two months .. I heard about the Mustang coming to Europe a year ago. I signed the papers on the 3rd of Feb this year. Have to wait until late August at least ... it's killing me!
:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Absolute black with Ebony Interior. UK model so it gets the sweet black wheels, too.

Cue the hyperventilation and relentless giddiness! My very own pony. Someone pinch me, I'm tingling.

:first::ford::headbang::cheers:
Well done,
Same order as mine but put mine through last November.
The wait is killing me, come on, get those RHD 's out.

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0

Absolute black with Ebony Interior. UK model so it gets the sweet black wheels, too.

Cue the hyperventilation and relentless giddiness! My very own pony. Someone pinch me, I'm tingling.

That's awesome Ben!

Congrats! Any plans for her as of yet?

Can't wait to see some pictures!

-Will

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT

Congrats! :clap2: I just placed an order for my own black gt. Mine is a base model. I bet I get it first, since I should be getting mine a week from tomorrow. ;)

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That's awesome Ben!

Congrats! Any plans for her as of yet?

Can't wait to see some pictures!

-Will
No plans for it yet. This will be my first high performance car (second if you count a 200hp Hot Hatchback, I guess), and I'd rather focus on trying to drive it fluently and as close to stock as possible.

I'll do some little cosmetic tweaks to it. I'm the kind of person that wears a lot of black t-shirts, and I have natural red hair. I was going to mimic that with the Mustang, maybe do what you see on Aston Martins and put an orange trim line around the grille.

Congrats! :clap2: I just placed an order for my own black gt. Mine is a base model. I bet I get it first, since I should be getting mine a week from tomorrow. ;)
Cheeky bugger XD

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
No plans for it yet. This will be my first high performance car (second if you count a 200hp Hot Hatchback, I guess), and I'd rather focus on trying to drive it fluently and as close to stock as possible.

I'll do some little cosmetic tweaks to it. I'm the kind of person that wears a lot of black t-shirts, and I have natural red hair. I was going to mimic that with the Mustang, maybe do what you see on Aston Martins and put an orange trim line around the grille.
I completely understand man!

Regardless, I'm here to help if you ever need anything!

-Will
Sponsored