15 Mustang GT Premium PP Silver

peppersam740

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I just found out he has no garage ,,, has to park it outside in the open.

Nickg685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
This guy is going to scam the wrong person, And he will end up in a ditch.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Yeah let's bring this thread back! Fuck that guy!!

Sponsored

Brice80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Yeah let's bring this thread back! Fuck that guy!!
Yea I want to know the follow up! GoTurbo did you prosecute or anything? for the sake of other members on forums that we are not a part of, I hope you did something legally about this.

I'm sorry this happened. Someone stated above that they have felt more comfortable buying from people on the forums and I couldn't agree more. People like this kid break that trust and confidence and it really pisses me off.

I am glad that he chose to admit the whole thing "he gifted me so he can't get it back, good luck GOTurbo" stuff. Icing on the cake right there, and Todd... my god man, remind me to never piss you off. Good recon work there, and the admins on this site ban him indefinitely, what a great site.

OP give us an update man, you get your money back? Hopefully this schmuck takes a trip to Texas sometime soon.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I refuse to buy from ebay. I lost my ass a long time ago on some wheels on ebay. I never got the 4500ish back. I only buy from forum members or groups, in person only and if its new and unopened. Its easier that way.

DfwCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche GT350
What a little shit. Unfortunately I'm sure his parents are the poor souls bailing this loser out of this one when it gets serious.

Last edited:

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hope he likes a 10,000 message SMS bomb saying "douchebag scammer" LOL. Waste about as much time as he did buyers.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I refuse to buy from ebay. I lost my ass a long time ago on some wheels on ebay. I never got the 4500ish back. I only buy from forum members or groups, in person only and if its new and unopened. Its easier that way.
I like my women like that, too. New and unopened:lol::lol::lol:

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Just read through this thread as well. Was wondering what happened to him! :lol:

When I posted up my first custom axleback for sale he was the first to respond for the EB listing. What I posted was that the first EB owner pays for the materials cost of the mufflers in exchange for testing out the design on the EB (as I only had access to my V6). He responds to me saying he is willing to test them out. He then said that I NEED to ship the mufflers to him for FREE. He said if he "liked" them then he would pay me...

When I read that PM I couldn't believe what I was reading... This guy is a true scammer.... On top of that, Mommy and Daddy must be buying him crap left and right. I can't imagine at 17 he has a stable (good) enough job to own an S550 as well as two other vehicles.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I do not know if I am adding too much fuel to the fire, but there is also something I wanted to let people know about: on a facebook page where a majority of EcoStang owners are a member of, one of our members was reached out to by his girlfriend and she started defending YellowBee saying that he was in the right and that the money was a gift. The message was also laced with very bad language. One of them being a very bad racial slur. The manner displayed by the two are very inappropriate and he was banned from that page as well. We are a Mustang community and that kind of behavior is not acceptable. I am glad to be part of a bunch of mustang communities that do not act like that at all.

He also apparently created a facebook page that had a lot of members on it. The member numbers dropped and now only three people are in the group especially when some members on our facebook page reported that he was denying members access and deleting posts and comments. That goes to show if you want to do business, you have to be truthful and have good public relations. If you do happen to be curious to see the page, please report it as a scam.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1539854766261300/
Why would anybody believe that the GF and those FB page members were real people and not just multiple identities of YB himself?

It's as good a way as I can think of to pretend your side of the dispute has backing and to divert a little of the [well-deserved] hostility to nonexistent "people".

Cases like this make me glad I haven't gotten myself involved with PayPal, like I probably could have for registering for certain kinds of events. Too easy to use it where the risks are higher and all carried by the buyer.

Norm
Sponsored