BUYER BEWARE - YELLOWBEE

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
Sup guys, I'll keep this short and to the point. Bottom line is I paid YellowBee 400$ for his Roush exhaust back in April and never received the exhaust nor my money back. He stopped responding to texts even after promising more than once to pay me. If you want the long version, please continue reading.

1) Paid for Roush Axlebacks April 21.
2) Asked for a tracking number and found out the box was returned to him due to being damaged.
3) He said he shipped it out, I asked for a tracker and got one for a home address in a different state.
4) He said he sent it to the wrong address, but he put insurance on it and UPS says this stuff happens all the time and they were cutting him a refund check...sounds fishy.
5) He wouldn't refund my money in the mean time because he already spent it.
6) First week of May the 'check' from UPS should have arrived...no text response.
7) Fast forward over a month now and he finds me threatening when I say I'll bring this to the forum for those to beware. Continues to promise me to pay back, yet stopped answering my texts/emails from last Tuesday.

Supposedly, these pipes went to the guy who had bought his intake, which I'm sure he's on this site. So I'm going to check in with him if I find him.
Sponsored

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
If you paid via Paypal, dispute the transaction.

If you paid via Paypal and chose "gift", congrats, you just gifted him the money and have zero recourse.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
If you paid via Paypal, dispute the transaction.

If you paid via Paypal and chose "gift", congrats, you just gifted him the money and have zero recourse.
:amen:

^^This needs to be a sticky.

In a nutshell, don't be a sucker ya'll. As a seller, either absorb the PP fee or have the buyer pay for it. As a buyer, work the fee out with the seller or hope he/she doesn't mind paying it. Its part of using PP as a form of payment; nature of the beast. Best part is protection for all...only scammers / shady folks worry about the damn fee.

Last edited:

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.

Sponsored

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, 86 mercury capri,86 svo
Even using paypal that wasn't gifted doesn't mean he'll get his money . I have filed many claims against people for not receiving goods and even though they ruled in my favor they could only take what the seller had in his account .
they (paypal) gave me .35 back on a 325.00 purchase and said they considered the case closed because that's all they could get back .
You can put faith in paypal if you want but I don't trust them at all.

Now if I use PayPal it's connected to a credit card not my bank account ,because my card company will take the funds back

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Yeah, paypal is a freaking joke. I have been screwed by them as the buyer and the seller before. I hate using them unless the buyer insists, and I always make them pay the fees.

Good luck getting your money back though! People suck! Do you have his home address? We could take a crew up and get your money back! :paddle:

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
Lol. Smh

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Sponsored

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i guess I'm a scammer. Even tho I have 15 positive feedback a on eBay.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Sup guys, I'll keep this short and to the point. Bottom line is I paid YellowBee 400$ for his Roush exhaust back in April and never received the exhaust nor my money back. He stopped responding to texts even after promising more than once to pay me. If you want the long version, please continue reading.

1) Paid for Roush Axlebacks April 21.
2) Asked for a tracking number and found out the box was returned to him due to being damaged.
3) He said he shipped it out, I asked for a tracker and got one for a home address in a different state.
4) He said he sent it to the wrong address, but he put insurance on it and UPS says this stuff happens all the time and they were cutting him a refund check...sounds fishy.
5) He wouldn't refund my money in the mean time because he already spent it.
6) First week of May the 'check' from UPS should have arrived...no text response.
7) Fast forward over a month now and he finds me threatening when I say I'll bring this to the forum for those to beware. Continues to promise me to pay back, yet stopped answering my texts/emails from last Tuesday.

Supposedly, these pipes went to the guy who had bought his intake, which I'm sure he's on this site. So I'm going to check in with him if I find him.
Hope this gets resolved ASAP.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
i guess I'm a scammer. Even tho I have 15 positive feedback a on eBay. ��
Why don't you answer or address the information the OP has posted regarding this deal and the fact he still doesn't not have his money or AB's yet?

Is it that hard to figure out you need to reply and state your side of the story??

OP
OP

GoTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost PP
Why don't you answer or address the information the OP has posted regarding this deal and the fact he still doesn't not have his money or AB's yet?

Is it that hard to figure out you need to reply and state your side of the story??
Thanks Todd. He finally texted me back after a week or so of no responses when I confronted him about the ebay ad. He stopped responding probably when he saw I took this to the forums, hasn't addressed my refund.

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He knows exactly what happen. I don't need to waste my time explaining it. I got better and bigger things to worry about this . Maybe I bought another set of mufflers and made money on "the set I guess I scammed" with the ones I sold to a different member. shit I could have 10 sets of these. I do make money of parts because I buy cheaper than retail. I bought 3 airaid intakes, because i got all 3 cheaper than 1 intake cost. And re sold them.
Sponsored