BUYER BEWARE - YELLOWBEE

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
WOW...This makes me smile. He just got HAMMERED on that group. I love it!! What a complete and utter fucktard. A boldface liar if there ever was one. His story changes each time the wind blows. The poor sap was backed into a corner.

How nice this turned out. Now the OP just needs to get his $400 bucks back.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
I bought a cai from him with no problems, but can't understand how he doesn't feel responsible for shipping to the wrong address. Why can't he contact whoever got it?
In that FB group posting, he said he sent the exhaust to the person he sold a CAI to? Is he saying that is you?

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I have multiple screen caps of the deleted discussion and I saw OP posted his screen caps of Brandon admitting fault. In combination with this thread, it would be worth submitting a tip to Jalopnik. They love this stuff. It could just be an ed piece about how easy it is to get screwed over via pay pal.

supersnake94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE
GoTurbo, I said this on the FB page and I will say it here too: I think you should either lawyer up or take it to small claims because it was $400. You were in a written contract that was binding (this is because it is all written out on the internet) and it also is considered a scam. I hate to rack charges on this dude, but after what he did (including the libel inflicted on MMR) he dug himself a deeper hole. I am really starting to believe MMR's side of the story and that he actually did hang up.

Sponsored

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
i guess I'm a scammer. Even tho I have 15 positive feedback a on eBay. ��
You don't have 15 positive rating as a seller, in fact as a seller, you have some pissed off people.
yellow.jpg

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
As a seller he is responsible. He is still a douche if he is telling the truth. He deserves everything that's coming to him.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
If you mail it to the wrong place, the screw up is your fault and you are the one who should be out of pocket, no matter who got a "free" exhaust.

This guy is a screw up. He can't get a mailing address right on a second attempt (but got it right the first time??). Something here screams "on purpose".

That's theft, plane and simple.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
If you mail it to the wrong place, the screw up is your fault and you are the one who should be out of pocket, no matter who got a "free" exhaust.

This guy is a screw up. He can't get a mailing address right on a second attempt (but got it right the first time??). Something here screams "on purpose".

That's theft, plane and simple.
It was confirmed the tracking # he sent the OP was indeed for a CAI. The package only weighed 11lbs. My Roush AB shipping weight was right at 30lbs.

He was an outright liar of epic proportions and was busted!!

Sponsored

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
you can't claim as fraud however, you can dispute as merchandise not received.
Sure he can. Not sure why you would think this is just a simple "merchandise not received" situation...sellers arrogance & clear attempt to fool the buyer is as fraudulent as you can get. To paraphrase what has already been said earlier on the thread, YB is a liar & a f@cking douche-canoe-thief.:headbonk:

I come from 12 years background as a fraud investigator for Visa/MC/Amex/Disc transactions. Worked for WAMU, Cardservice Int'l, and First Data Corporation. Paypal can deny it all they want using the BS cover of "gifting" the payment. Funds still have to come from somewhere, be it a ACH out of a DDA or a credit/debit card. PP is indeed a joke, easier to pass the buck and not protect the buyer. Part of an investigators job is to have common sense & that it is never always black & white.

Again, mad props to Todd15Fastback for getting the intel. And yeah the investigation hounds of SVTP would have had a field day with this asswipe; would've been a nice read on SD. Also nice of MAP to step up and hook the OP up. :clap2:

Last edited:

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Nothing like a good ol internet spanking

supersnake94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE
I do not know if I am adding too much fuel to the fire, but there is also something I wanted to let people know about: on a facebook page where a majority of EcoStang owners are a member of, one of our members was reached out to by his girlfriend and she started defending YellowBee saying that he was in the right and that the money was a gift. The message was also laced with very bad language. One of them being a very bad racial slur. The manner displayed by the two are very inappropriate and he was banned from that page as well. We are a Mustang community and that kind of behavior is not acceptable. I am glad to be part of a bunch of mustang communities that do not act like that at all.

He also apparently created a facebook page that had a lot of members on it. The member numbers dropped and now only three people are in the group especially when some members on our facebook page reported that he was denying members access and deleting posts and comments. That goes to show if you want to do business, you have to be truthful and have good public relations. If you do happen to be curious to see the page, please report it as a scam.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1539854766261300/

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
I do not know if I am adding too much fuel to the fire, but there is also something I wanted to let people know about: on a facebook page where a majority of EcoStang owners are a member of, one of our members was reached out to by his girlfriend and she started defending YellowBee saying that he was in the right and that the money was a gift. The message was also laced with very bad language. One of them being a very bad racial slur. The manner displayed by the two are very inappropriate and he was banned from that page as well. We are a Mustang community and that kind of behavior is not acceptable. I am glad to be part of a bunch of mustang communities that do not act like that at all.

He also apparently created a facebook page that had a lot of members on it. The member numbers dropped and now only three people are in the group especially when some members on our facebook page reported that he was denying members access and deleting posts and comments. That goes to show if you want to do business, you have to be truthful and have good public relations. If you do happen to be curious to see the page, please report it as a scam.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1539854766261300/
I saw those FB messages you are referring to. It is a shame, a dam shame.